Calling PEEWIGLET

Old December 21st 04, 07:54 PM
John Spencer-Mallory

Default Calling PEEWIGLET

Has anyone heard from the good lady lately?
Her mail address seems to have become inactive and "unknown"!!!

John

Here's a toast to the dead already,
And here's to the next man to die.

http://j.s-m.fotopic.net

Old December 21st 04, 08:29 PM
Judith

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:54:57 -0000, "John Spencer-Mallory"
wrote:

Has anyone heard from the good lady lately?
Her mail address seems to have become inactive and "unknown"!!!

No. I tried guessing at her email address (on Sunday, I think) but
haven't heard anything.

Have you tried Cotswolds or Blacks or Milletts etc ?!

Judith
Old December 21st 04, 08:35 PM
Dave Fawthrop

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:29:26 +0000, Judith
wrote:

| On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:54:57 -0000, "John Spencer-Mallory"
| wrote:
|
| Has anyone heard from the good lady lately?
| Her mail address seems to have become inactive and "unknown"!!!
|
| No. I tried guessing at her email address (on Sunday, I think) but
| haven't heard anything.
|
| Have you tried Cotswolds or Blacks or Milletts etc ?!

How ignominious dieing on a _shopping_ trip ;-)

--
Dave F
Old December 21st 04, 09:26 PM
GSV Three Minds in a Can

Bitstring , from the
wonderful person Dave Fawthrop said
wrote:

| On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:54:57 -0000, "John Spencer-Mallory"
| wrote:
|
| Has anyone heard from the good lady lately?
| Her mail address seems to have become inactive and "unknown"!!!
|
| No. I tried guessing at her email address (on Sunday, I think) but
| haven't heard anything.
|
| Have you tried Cotswolds or Blacks or Milletts etc ?!

How ignominious dieing on a _shopping_ trip ;-)

As bad as mis-spelling 'dying' in front of half the planet?
8.

--
GSV Three Minds in a Can
Old December 22nd 04, 01:51 AM
Gordon Harris

Judith writes
wrote:

Has anyone heard from the good lady lately?
Her mail address seems to have become inactive and "unknown"!!!

No. I tried guessing at her email address (on Sunday, I think) but
haven't heard anything.

Have you tried Cotswolds or Blacks or Milletts etc ?!

Miaow!

Very funny though....
--
Gordon Harris
Old December 22nd 04, 01:53 AM
Gordon Harris

Darren G writes
In article ,
says...
wrote:

Has anyone heard from the good lady lately?
Her mail address seems to have become inactive and "unknown"!!!

No. I tried guessing at her email address (on Sunday, I think) but
haven't heard anything.

I believe she posted it in an earlier post:
IIRC

I have a theory though: she said she was going Christmas shopping over
the weekend, and you know she keeps going on about how poor her
navigation is .... I think she is still trying to find her way out of
the Trafford centre :-)

Having visited the Trafford Centre once only, I think your theory is
good....
--
Gordon Harris
Old December 22nd 04, 01:54 AM
Dave H

I have a theory though: she said she was going Christmas shopping over
the weekend, and you know she keeps going on about how poor her
navigation is .... I think she is still trying to find her way out of
the Trafford centre :-)

Please don't jest re things like that. I have the misfortune to live two
junctions before the TC, on a good day traffic is two junctions backed up.
At this time of year its gridlocked as far as the M61/M62 anti clockwise and
as far as Northernden clockwise.

Or in my words, I cant be arsed trying to get out the door while its open.

Dave

Old December 22nd 04, 09:54 AM
SteveO

wrote:

Has anyone heard from the good lady lately?
Her mail address seems to have become inactive and "unknown"!!!

a brief hiatus (I'm sure she'll be along v. soon.... say's me not
speaking on pw's behalf just guesstimating)

pw's email addy has changed and the old one died (found out last
night). I hope no-one takes offence but I'm reluctant to post someone
else's e-mail addy into usenet. Contact me, try steve followed by the
usual single character to denote 'at' then gpsinternet concluded by
dot com and sorted things will be.

HTH

SteveO
--
NE Climbers & walkers chat forum;
http://www.thenmc.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

NMC website: http://www.thenmc.org.uk
Old December 22nd 04, 03:05 PM
Phil Cook

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:54:03 -0000, Dave H wrote:

I have a theory though: she said she was going Christmas shopping over
the weekend, and you know she keeps going on about how poor her
navigation is .... I think she is still trying to find her way out of
the Trafford centre :-)

Please don't jest re things like that. I have the misfortune to live two
junctions before the TC, on a good day traffic is two junctions backed up.
At this time of year its gridlocked as far as the M61/M62 anti clockwise and
as far as Northernden clockwise.

Or in my words, I cant be arsed trying to get out the door while its open.

Simple go the other way round the M60. :-)

My brother lives near J 20 Parents from J 24. My route in from The
South J 4 or 5. I usually continue north from J 15, alternative route
to parents from that mad thing they call J18.