ChiRunning & Run Tall Run Easy: 2 New Books + DVD on Proper Running Form and Style

Old April 9th 04, 11:05 PM
Ozzie Gontang

Default ChiRunning & Run Tall Run Easy: 2 New Books + DVD on Proper Running Form and Style

ChiRunning & Run Tall Run Easy: 2 New Books + DVD on Proper Running
Form and Style

2 New Books and a DVD out on proper running form and style. The number
is growing of people realizing that there is a correct way to run to
save the runner from injury now and in future years.

What Danny Dreyer and Coach GP(Gerard Pearlberg) are sharing is their
learned wisdom from observing, reflecting and listening to their own
bodies and observing and sharing their images with several thousand
runners and continuing to learn, share, and get and give feedback.

When the runner is ready, the coach appears.

My book and DVD just arrived from http://www.ChiRunning.com today.
And I just ordered the Run Easy Run Tall book by Coach GP from
http://www.RunningBuzz.com .

Check them out. This may be the inspiration to compile my folklore
into the book I've been promising for 10 years.

The idea of proper running being able to be learned by everyone and
anyone is here and growing.

Ozzie Gontang
Maintainer - rec.running FAQ
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgrou...c.running.html
Director, San Diego Marathon Clinic, est. 1975

Mindful Running http://www.mindfulness.com/mr.asp
Old April 10th 04, 04:22 PM
Miss Anne Thrope

Default ChiRunning & Run Tall Run Easy: 2 New Books + DVD on ProperRu...

A dvd about jogging. I guess it IS true...........tv is avast
wasteland.