New Blog

Old May 9th 07, 07:11 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
[email protected]

Default New Blog

Hi Folks,
I'm trying to create a new blog for people interested in fitness and
health. Nothing major, just a single article a day. Not focused on
weights specifically, more on general tips for people who are looking
to get fit, with weight workouts as just one of the topics.

I'm looking to do a series about home workouts with weights. Looking
for workouts that can be done in 20 minutes or less, cover most of the
major muscle groups and don't need a lot of equipment. Things like
dumbbells and such are ok but no bowflex and other high end gear.

Also looking for stories about how you started out getting fit. What
motivated you then and now? What preconceptions did you have about
working out and gyms and were they right? Any other information that
might help other people start working out would be appreciated.

If you have any suggestions, you can email me at
. Can also check out the blog at:

http://www.60in3.com

Thanks.

Old May 9th 07, 07:23 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

oups.com...

Bowflex is not high end gear, you dumb ****

Old May 10th 07, 12:59 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Steve the Geek

I'm looking to do a series about home workouts with weights. Looking
for workouts that can be done in 20 minutes or less, cover most of the
major muscle groups and don't need a lot of equipment. Things like
dumbbells and such are ok but no bowflex and other high end gear.

Bowflex is not high end gear, you dumb ****

Not high-end, but high priced.

I suspect he meant machines.

Selah.

--
I have nothing at all against well-trained, knowledgeable Indian
technical support. I hope to speak to one before I retire. --JW, ASR