Growing Big Muscles

Old December 3rd 05, 09:28 PM posted to alt.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.weights

Default Growing Big Muscles

Having purchased the Body of Work Video for $1.65 at a local Goodwill
thrift store (Ha, ... Hah, Ha!); I am going to write a web page on
the 1997 Physique-Transformation Challenge.
How come none of you Geeks were one of the 10 finalists?

It is the weekend, so here is my web page. What do you guys think of
it?
http://naturalhealthperspective.com/...g-muscles.html

Old December 3rd 05, 09:40 PM posted to alt.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.weights

Very good . Thanks for the link

Old December 4th 05, 12:50 AM posted to alt.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.weights

"
wrote:

Having purchased the Body of Work Video for $1.65 at a local Goodwill
thrift store (Ha, ... Hah, Ha!); I am going to write a web page on
the 1997 Physique-Transformation Challenge.
How come none of you Geeks were one of the 10 finalists?

It is the weekend, so here is my web page. What do you guys think of
it?
http://naturalhealthperspective.com/...g-muscles.html

Where's the image of your muscles, Gohde? I don't see it on your web
page. In fact, I don't see one anywhere on your web site.
Old December 4th 05, 05:51 PM posted to alt.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.weights

http://naturalhealthperspective.com/...g-muscles.html
"The 1997 Physique-Transformation Challenge, which was a bodybuilding
contest with 54,000 contestants, attempted to answer an important
question. Could any ordianary person start from scratch and up at the
end of 12 weeks (or 3 months) with a bodybuilding championship level
body? There is also a book called Body for Life, written by Bill
Phillips, which like the Body of Work documentary video, does a good
job of selling the sizzle, but not the steak.
While the video was all about these 10 finalists, I found the fate of
the other 50,000 contestants more interesting. Were they all lazy,
unmotivated, or morally bankrupt individuals? Didn't they work hard at
exercising? Why didn't they succeed, while the 10 finalists did? Surely
a large number of these other 50,000 contestants put a great deal of
effort into winning the contest, but failed none the less. A better
question should have been asked. If 54,000 real people started out
following the exact same bodybuilding program, would at least 50,000 of
them end up with impressive muscle gains in 12 weeks? The correct
answer would have been NO. Nevertheless, the end result would NOT have
been negative. Not ending up looking like Mr. or Ms. Olympia does NOT
make you a failure. Everyone who exercises regularly will eventually
end up with a great physique, even if it is not at the championship
level. People around you will take note of your new body. Your lost of
all your excess body fat with bigger firmer muscles will impress those
around you who still have beer bellies or big butts. However, most
would probably require more time to succeed. Some men will grow really
big muscles, but most wont."
--
john gohde
http://naturalhealthperspective.com/exercise/

Old December 8th 05, 05:53 PM posted to alt.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.weights

In article ,
JMW wrote:

"
wrote:

Having purchased the Body of Work Video for $1.65 at a local Goodwill
thrift store (Ha, ... Hah, Ha!); I am going to write a web page on
the 1997 Physique-Transformation Challenge.
How come none of you Geeks were one of the 10 finalists?

It is the weekend, so here is my web page. What do you guys think of
it?
http://naturalhealthperspective.com/...g-muscles.html

Where's the image of your muscles, Gohde?

I would settle for some teeth actually.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Old December 10th 05, 07:54 PM posted to alt.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.weights

WillBrink wrote:
It is the weekend, so here is my web page. What do you guys think of it?
http://naturalhealthperspective.com/...g-muscles.html

I would settle for some ...

Comments of the insect, noted.

I recently reviewed both the video and the book, once again. And, I
just finished uploading my 3rd major revision to my web page.

I corrected a few errors. I, also, realized that the real marketing
potential for hawking these products comes from overweight people
interested in losing 50 pounds of fat in only 12 weeks without dieting.
So, I have stressed that aspect more.

I also created a mirror web page of almost identical information that
is targeted at females interested in losing fat without dieting.
Whereas, the original above web page remains targeted at men
interested in growing big muscles.

Not everybody has a negative attitude, like you do, Brink.

Old December 11th 05, 04:05 PM posted to alt.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.weights

In article . com,
"
wrote:

Not everybody has a negative attitude, like you do, Brink.

And not everyone is a toothless slant headed sack of crap like you John,
but there you have it.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Old December 11th 05, 05:19 PM posted to alt.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.weights

http://naturalhealthperspective.com/...g-muscles.html

Old December 23rd 05, 02:08 AM posted to alt.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.weights

wrote in message
ups.com...
Having purchased the Body of Work Video for $1.65 at a local Goodwill
thrift store (Ha, ... Hah, Ha!); I am going to write a web page on
the 1997 Physique-Transformation Challenge.
How come none of you Geeks were one of the 10 finalists?

It is the weekend, so here is my web page. What do you guys think of
it?
http://naturalhealthperspective.com/...g-muscles.html

Gay - very, very gay.

Old January 27th 06, 10:45 PM posted to alt.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.aerobic,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.weights

**** YOU AND YOUR SPAM!!

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche