Oh Knebel, it was GRAND!

Old September 15th 07, 09:48 AM posted to rec.running
[email protected]

Default Oh Knebel, it was GRAND!

You can respond now. We all know you didn't post because if you did
we'd all know what a loser you were sitting there getting ****faced,
smoking crack, waiting for ME on a friday night, instead of seeking
love. It took everything you had to resist too. I bet you chewed your
nails clean off.
So my reason for my post is to tell you what a wonderful and beautiful
thing sex between a man and a REAL LIVE WOMAN is. Unlike when you and
Dolly the party Sheep bed down, we need no lube, because her natural,
delicious, warm, and wet natural juices flow like wine, to lube
naturally. Also unlike Dolly and you, there's no vinyl burn when we
over do it. You are missing so much by at not at least trying it with
a female (human). I know, I know, dolly doesn't laugh, point, and make
comments like "it's so petite", but those are part of being a midget,
so you'll just have to get used to it.
I banged her on a rails to trails bike path. She was AWSOME!!! YEE
HAW! Going to get me some more puddin' tonight too. I'll bring her
home for the night, and you can all sign on to www.anywebcam.com and
click on "group" to watch me pounding her live on my webcam.

Old September 15th 07, 01:50 PM posted to rec.running
Alric Knebel

Default Poor, poor Bill Davidson!

wrote:

You can respond now. We all know you didn't post because if you did
we'd all know what a loser you were sitting there getting ****faced,
smoking crack, waiting for ME on a friday night, instead of seeking
love. It took everything you had to resist too. I bet you chewed your
nails clean off.

I didn't bother reading all your sputtering rant because it was
tediously puerile, but the time of your posting says it all. This post
says it all (4:48 AM), and is typical of your posting time, meaning you
were up throughout the night, probably due to your work schedule.
Here's how my night went.

I visited my brother and his wife until about 10:00. After this nice
bit of palaver, I left to visit my son and grandson. We chatted for
about a half hour. I left, and on the way home, I called my woman and
asked if she'd eaten. No, she said, so on the drive home, I phoned
Dominos and ordered two ten-piece buffalo wings, after which I swing by
and pick them up en route. I got home, we sat in front of the
television and watched PSYCHIC (first time I'd seen it; it was funny in
a goofy way), ate chicken wings, then sat back and watched TV until we
went to sleep. I slept contentedly, snuggled up. YOU -- and this
newsgroup -- were the furthest thing from my mind

But I see YOU were posting even earlier than this post. While I slept
cuddled to a warm human being (with tits), there you were, poor lonely
you, early in the morning (and late at night), snarling at one human
being after another, namecalling or some other bull****, little old
lonely you, just you and your pecker. No wonder you're so angry. Your
routine never changes. If I said "poor you," I'd be insincere. But you
deserve to be staring down at your own pecker like a Buddhist at his own
navel.

Now, you can hop up and down all you want -- "Look at me! Look at me!"
-- but you're a loser, and I'm completely convinced of this. You'll try
to offset my assurance with more comically obvious bragging. The plain
truth is, your sun rises and sets on this newsgroup.

--
____________
Alric Knebel

http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
http://www.ironeyefortress.com
Old September 15th 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.running
Alric Knebel

Alric Knebel wrote:

Now, you can hop up and down all you want -- "Look at me! Look at me!"
-- but you're a loser, and I'm completely convinced of this. You'll try
to offset my assurance with more comically obvious bragging. The plain
truth is, your sun rises and sets on this newsgroup.

Correction (or reiterations): "Your sun rises and sets on this newsgroup
and ME."

LOL.

--
_________________

Old September 15th 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.running
[email protected]

On Sep 15, 8:50 am, Alric Knebel ] wrote:
wrote:
[...]

http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPA...yefortress.com

Sorry my little sock puppet, but you lie so bad it stinks like...ass!
Your favorite smell.
I guess it's hard for a "Dolly humper" to imagine that I was actually
having sex, while you were sitting in front of the PC sipping Golden
Anniversary beers, and whacking off to pics of sheep dressed in...OH
WAIT! I just got a pic of Knebels GF. Posted here---
http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s...=KnebsGirl.jpg
She's tight Kneb, real tight!

Old September 15th 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.running
[email protected]

On Sep 15, 8:50 am, Alric Knebel ] wrote:
I didn't bother reading all your sputtering rant because it was
tediously puerile,

No, you ALLEGEDLY didn't read it because it talks about love between a
man and a woman, a subject that makes you vomit.

Old September 15th 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.running
[email protected]

Default Poor, poor homo-Knebel

On Sep 15, 9:12 am, Alric Knebel ] wrote:
Correction (or reiterations)

You don't even know what that word means, do you?

: "Your sun rises and sets on this newsgroup
and ME."

My bitch thinks I'm his? My god, I have truly never met a dumber ****
than you. You are like GWB, crying it's raining while you **** on our
legs (bet that's another turnon fopr you, isn't it? Peepot Knebel... I
like it.

Old September 15th 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.running
[email protected]

On Sep 15, 10:17 am, Alric Knebel ] wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 15, 8:50 am, Alric Knebel ] wrote:

I didn't bother reading all your sputtering rant because it was
tediously puerile,

No, you ALLEGEDLY didn't read it because it talks about love between a
man and a woman, a subject that makes you vomit.

You poor snarling misfit. You and your pecker.

Oh. And your cam.

--
_________________
Alric Knebel

http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPA...yefortress.com

Here we go, onto the "penis" rants. Thank god he's fogotten about my
ass LOL

Old September 15th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.running
[email protected]

wrote:
On Sep 15, 8:50 am, Alric Knebel ] wrote:

I didn't bother reading all your sputtering rant because it was
tediously puerile,

No, you ALLEGEDLY didn't read it because it talks about love between a
man and a woman, a subject that makes you vomit.

You poor snarling misfit. You and your pecker.

Oh. And your cam.

--
_________________
Alric Knebel

http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPA...yefortress.com

You want a pic of my penis, don't you?
Here ya go!
http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s...=KnebsGirl.jpg

Old September 15th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.running
The Loverly Vagina[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Speaking of sock, you fukken asshat, why don't you let me put a sock on my
cock and you suck the cum out of it when I'm through? I bet you'd enjoy
that, in that masochistic way, that you'd be reduced to tasting it second
hand, instead of "right ouf of the tap."

Right out of the "warm tap."

You fukken fag.

--
http://tinyurl.com/zd6fy

Alric Knebel:John Wayne returns from the grave to discuss Knebel. [email protected] Running 1 July 30th 07 09:17 PM
Grand Island 32 degrees Running 0 July 23rd 06 11:44 PM
GRAND OPENING 90% OFF SALE!!! tabber Weights 5 April 13th 05 06:41 PM
The Grand National (on topic) Ferlas Mor Walking in the UK 5 April 3rd 04 09:30 PM