How to use auro-dri?

Old September 26th 04, 12:06 AM
mohap

Default How to use auro-dri?

So I was swimming this morning, first time ever by the way, and got
water in my left ear. After doing the hopping on one leg and trying to
shake it out thing... for a couple hours, I finally decided to get
something for it.

I found a product called auro-dri, which said to put 4-5 drops in my
ear. Here's what I did.. I put the drops in and turned my head so that
it would settle in, for a minute... but when i turned my head back to
normal it seemed like a lot of it (maybe all of it) dribbled out.

Did I do it right? Is it supposed to dribble out like that? Should I
put more?? it's actually worse now. I feel some pain in my ear which
wasn't there before.
Old January 5th 14, 05:06 PM
Pocelopolo Pocelopolo is offline
Junior Member

thanks for the info guys. it'll really help me.