Where to buy men's swimwear in Los Angeles?

Old September 7th 03, 10:49 PM
Andy Kie Kuo

Default Where to buy men's swimwear in Los Angeles?

Joey wrote in message . ..
Will spend some time in water as a new interest so I'm
looking to buy some swimwear. But can't do online shopping
yet because I want to get a closer look and feel the
material out. What stores in LA area would have a big
collection of men's swimwear?

Are you near Pasadena at all? I got my most recent pair of speedos at
the Rose Bowl Aquatic Center. They have a pretty decent collection
.... and the best within a ten mile radius of me.
http://www.rosebowlaquatics.com/
Old September 8th 03, 04:08 AM
Joey

On 7 Sep 2003 14:49:15 -0700, (Andy
Kie Kuo) wrote:

Joey wrote in message . ..
Will spend some time in water as a new interest so I'm
looking to buy some swimwear. But can't do online shopping
yet because I want to get a closer look and feel the
material out. What stores in LA area would have a big
collection of men's swimwear?

Are you near Pasadena at all? I got my most recent pair of speedos at
the Rose Bowl Aquatic Center. They have a pretty decent collection
... and the best within a ten mile radius of me.
http://www.rosebowlaquatics.com/

That's far away from me. I'm close to Brea and Carson. I
visited a Big 5 store today, they had a few. But I didn't
take any. I haven't visited Brea shopping center yet. I
hope I can find something there.
Old September 8th 03, 12:42 PM
Martin W. Smith

Joey wrote:

Will spend some time in water as a new interest so I'm
looking to buy some swimwear. But can't do online shopping
yet because I want to get a closer look and feel the
material out. What stores in LA area would have a big
collection of men's swimwear?

When I lived there, there was a dive shop on Wilshire that had
everything you need. It was between Santa Monical and Westwood.

martin

--
Draft Wesley Clark for President!
www.DraftWesleyClark.com

Martin Smith email:
Old July 26th 13, 11:23 AM
Aliana Aliana is offline
Junior Member

Thank you for*your post!*Very interesting!
my free annual credit report

Mens Health mag Jim Weights 0 May 4th 04 02:23 AM
send your personal trainer stories to Men's Fitness magazine! [email protected] Weights 2 March 4th 04 12:10 AM
send your personal trainer stories to Men's Fitness magazine! John Dongle Weights 0 March 3rd 04 05:49 PM
Mens vs. women's shoes DrLith Running 11 January 17th 04 12:59 AM
Men's Fitness Magazine is junk science jjp Weights 16 January 6th 04 02:19 PM