Upper back pain

Old November 10th 14, 01:34 PM
oneamous oneamous is offline
Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to oneamous Send a message via Skype™ to oneamous
Default Upper back pain

Tai Chi helps back pain because, despite it also being a marital art,
it is designed to enhance the body's resilience, improve flexibility,
keep your weight in check and help a person to an easier recovery from
injury, all in all a pretty good list of things.
http://www.back-pain-info-site.com
Old February 13th 15, 02:15 PM
BrianMTR BrianMTR is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamous View Post
Tai Chi helps back pain because, despite it also being a marital art,
it is designed to enhance the body's resilience, improve flexibility,
keep your weight in check and help a person to an easier recovery from
injury, all in all a pretty good list of things.
http://www.back-pain-info-site.com
I've always been a fan of Tai Chi and any forms of slow steady consistent exercises and movements.

When lifting weights, it really puts the burn in burning.

For upper back pains, I use self-massager tools. You can find more at my website, but essentially you need to keep in mind that rest is important. If it's consistent pain, I'd definitely stop you're doing and check with your doc. There's no substitute for professional examination.
Not sure which self-massager tool to use?
Go to http://MassageToolReviews.com/ to learn more about taking care of muscle knots and trigger points.

Upper back pain [email protected] Running 2 March 31st 08 01:01 PM
Upper back pain e7hrq4zo[_2_] Swimming 0 March 29th 08 12:55 PM
Shooting pain from upper glutes to back of knee? lordy Weights 54 October 22nd 07 03:31 PM
Upper abs, lower abs, and the back Isiafs5 Aerobic 8 March 8th 04 11:21 AM
Upper back workouts spodosaurus Weights 25 September 7th 03 12:14 AM