Jogging

Old December 19th 09, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Peter Clinch

Default Jogging

Alyona Okkiob wrote:
Hello! Everyone! I'm just newcomer here. Recently I have fixed
thoughts about jogging and sport for health generally. But I still
cant bring myself to engage in it. I'm interesting in all information
connecting with sport for beginners.

This group is more concerned with walking, and while /any/ walking
for recreation would be in its remit it concentartes more on
hillwalking.

If that appeals come back with some more info, like where are you,
what sort of shape you're in and what you'd like to do and we can
advise further.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Treadmill vs Jogging...Jogging feels much better Ned Running 8 May 7th 07 03:53 PM
Jogging in the news Bumper Running 2 April 4th 05 05:04 AM
Jogging np426z Running 2 December 22nd 04 05:59 PM
Jogging vs. walking Sseadoubleyou Running 70 December 21st 04 05:29 AM
Tread mill jogging vs Trail jogging Huguito Running 16 July 27th 04 04:49 AM