Boxercise & Fitness

Old May 14th 12, 09:51 PM
Gaz Auty Gaz Auty is offline
Junior Member

Location: West Yorkshire
Default Boxercise & Fitness

I have recently created a business in Boxercise and Fitness aiming to make it easier to exercise. I would like to help others improve their lifestyles and get active as many dont realise how beneficial physical exercise is.

Spread the word and see how you can get involved, visit the website: www.boxercise-fitness.co.uk

Thanks

Health & Fitness [email protected] Weights 2 January 4th 08 01:30 PM
Fitness & Superfoods Krish Weights 1 December 25th 07 04:14 AM
All About Aerobics & Fitness berencsizsolt Weights 0 October 18th 06 03:31 PM
Exercise & Fitness chrissy Aerobic 3 May 17th 06 06:57 PM
New Podcast for Health & Fitness guscave General 0 January 12th 06 04:44 PM