hose adaptor advice wanted

Old November 10th 14, 01:29 PM
oneamous oneamous is offline
Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to oneamous Send a message via Skype™ to oneamous
Default hose adaptor advice wanted

After plumbing my deck I need to know what I can use to adapt from 1 1/2 OD
plastic pipe to the pump inlet and to the jet on the side of the pool. I
thought of radaitor hose. The pump, hoses and pool connectors seem to be a
non standard size (smaller than 1 1/2).

GPS advice wanted Syke[_2_] Walking in the UK 1 October 9th 09 09:01 AM
Beginner advice wanted yk Swimming 8 April 18th 08 09:42 PM
hose adaptor advice wanted Pigpen Swimming 0 May 17th 07 01:04 PM
goggle advice wanted Angela St.Aubin Swimming 2 August 19th 04 04:28 AM
advice on doctors advice wanted martin General 3 July 20th 04 06:34 PM