Zip-Off Trousers

Old July 14th 05, 11:01 AM
MP

Default Zip-Off Trousers

Can any one tell me where I could get a hold of the old stile Regatta
Zip-Off Trousers, the ones with the decent rear map pocket and the flap side
pocket {not the mobile phone pocket} checked a few shops out now and just
don't seem to be coming across them.

MP

Old July 14th 05, 11:32 AM
Dominic Sexton

In article , MP
writes
Can any one tell me where I could get a hold of the old stile Regatta
Zip-Off Trousers, the ones with the decent rear map pocket and the flap side
pocket {not the mobile phone pocket} checked a few shops out now and just
don't seem to be coming across them.

Sounds like it might be the Geo II you are after:

http://www.regatta.co.uk/ProductDetail.asp?364

Contact details are on the site so you could check the model details
with them.

Their stockists listed he

http://www.regatta.co.uk/stockisthome.asp

The other zip off model is the OS IV Zip-Off which has a "mobile phone
pocket" so is probably not the one you are after.

Don't know where you are based but there is a shop in Glossop that
carries a lot of Regatta stock. They may be able to help: Bulldogs
Fashions. Howard Town Mill, Victoria St, Glossop, SK13 8DA 01457
867090

--

Dominic Sexton
Old July 14th 05, 12:09 PM
MP

Can any one tell me where I could get a hold of the old stile Regatta
Zip-Off Trousers, the ones with the decent rear map pocket and the flap
side
pocket {not the mobile phone pocket} checked a few shops out now and just
don't seem to be coming across them.

Sounds like it might be the Geo II you are after:

http://www.regatta.co.uk/ProductDetail.asp?364

Contact details are on the site so you could check the model details
with them.

Their stockists listed he

http://www.regatta.co.uk/stockisthome.asp

The other zip off model is the OS IV Zip-Off which has a "mobile phone
pocket" so is probably not the one you are after.

Don't know where you are based but there is a shop in Glossop that
carries a lot of Regatta stock.
Dominic Sexton

Based in the north east looks like Newcastle is my best bet but thanks for
the "might be the Geo II", I had looked on the Regatta site and found the OS
IV Zip-Off's with the mobile pocket but had missed the Geo II, must be
slipping!

I at least now know what type I'm looking for.

Thanks again,

MP

Old July 14th 05, 11:43 PM
MP

Can any one tell me where I could get a hold of the old stile Regatta
Zip-Off Trousers, the ones with the decent rear map pocket and the flap

side pocket {not the mobile phone pocket} checked a few shops out now and
just
don't seem to be coming across them.

MP

Millets?

Dominic Sexton point out that it's the Geo II type Im after I'll be trying
Millets and Blacks again plus a couple more this weekend in Newcastle, but I
have already tried Millets and Blacks elsewhere!

MP

Old July 15th 05, 12:21 AM
Dave P

Dominic Sexton point out that it's the Geo II type Im after I'll be
trying Millets and Blacks again plus a couple more this weekend in
Newcastle, but I have already tried Millets and Blacks elsewhere!

MP

If you know your size shop online, one example here....

http://shopping.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/ss_...o_zip_off.html

Dave

Old July 15th 05, 01:22 AM
MP

"Dave P" wrote in message
news

Dominic Sexton point out that it's the Geo II type Im after I'll be
trying Millets and Blacks again plus a couple more this weekend in
Newcastle, but I have already tried Millets and Blacks elsewhere!

MP

If you know your size shop online, one example here....

http://shopping.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/ss_...o_zip_off.html

Dave

Thanks Dave, I've got to go into Newcastle on Sat anyway, but if I can't get
what I want I will defiantly take your advice and shop online.

Thanks again,

MP

Old July 16th 05, 11:29 AM
Nick Pedley

"MP" wrote in message
Can any one tell me where I could get a hold of the old stile Regatta
Zip-Off Trousers, the ones with the decent rear map pocket and the flap

side
pocket {not the mobile phone pocket} checked a few shops out now and just
don't seem to be coming across them.

Is there a Regatta factory/seconds shop or a Mountain Warehouse near you?
Probably in a 'shopping village' like that Dalton Park one on the A19 near
Easington. There's one in Hartlepool too, on the seafront.
http://www.shoppingvillages.com/ could be a good start.

Nick

Old July 17th 05, 06:56 PM
MP

"Nick Pedley" wrote in message

"MP" wrote in message
Can any one tell me where I could get a hold of the old stile Regatta
Zip-Off Trousers, the ones with the decent rear map pocket and the flap

side
pocket {not the mobile phone pocket} checked a few shops out now and just
don't seem to be coming across them.

Is there a Regatta factory/seconds shop or a Mountain Warehouse near you?
Probably in a 'shopping village' like that Dalton Park one on the A19 near
Easington. There's one in Hartlepool too, on the seafront.
http://www.shoppingvillages.com/ could be a good start.

Nick

Thanks Nick,

Got some Regatta Zip-Off Trousers at Freemans in Newcastle, not exactly the
ones I have had in the past i.e. a shorter flapped rear pocket instead of
the deep zipped one on the old ones. Means I'll have to keep an eye on the
maps to see how it works out but hopefully its deep enough to keep the map a
secure.

Thanks again to all for suggestions.

MP

Peter storm trousers / patches Doki Walking in the UK 12 March 9th 05 07:24 PM
FS: BERGHAUS Trango Extrem Gore-tex Jacket & Over Trousers Kirsty Walking in the UK 1 March 6th 04 06:00 PM
Trousers Francesca Walking in the UK 13 January 9th 04 08:11 AM
small size walking trousers? Jay Overlake Walking in the UK 4 November 7th 03 10:10 PM
Trekking trousers Fraggle Walking in the UK 8 July 11th 03 11:59 PM