Running in the cold and cool weather without a hoody or excessive sweat shirts and pants helps with weight loss.

Old January 5th 15, 09:05 PM posted to rec.running
rms[_2_]

Default Running in the cold and cool weather without a hoody or excessive sweat shirts and pants helps with weight loss.

INteresting article, thanks. Anyone do a New Year's run this year? I did a
50k fatass run, 6hrs flat. I'm a good 10lbs overweight, so can't complain.
32F, too cold to go shirtless

rms

Old January 7th 15, 07:29 PM posted to rec.running
rms[_2_]

That is really good. ~5 minute miles for 30 plus miles.

12 minute miles

rms
Old July 20th 15, 02:32 PM posted to rec.running
Grokman Grokman

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 9:53:22 PM UTC-5, Old Runner wrote:
On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 11:29:19 AM UTC-8, rms wrote:
That is really good. ~5 minute miles for 30 plus miles.

12 minute miles

rms

I deserve mocking on whatever I was doing for math. Sigh.
31 miles is still a long ways. You were going a bit over
5 miles an hour about a fast walk.

Trig

5 mph is a VERY fast walk, uncomfortable unless you have a 60" inseam.

Advice on pants/tights for running in cool/cold weather? [email protected] Running 13 December 4th 08 08:01 PM
Here's the Exercise that helps you to loss weight ghyti Weights 1 September 8th 07 01:12 PM
Running in hot weather to improve cool weather performance Chris Jarshant Running 7 July 14th 04 01:22 PM
Cold weather running Josh Running 8 February 27th 04 09:27 AM
Weight gain with excessive running (training) Itchy Sanchez Running 0 November 24th 03 04:13 PM