Negro arrested in Auburn student slaying.

Old March 9th 08, 01:48 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.sport.football.college,rec.gambling.poker,misc.fitness.weights
[email protected]

Default Negro arrested in Auburn student slaying.

On Mar 8, 5:44*pm, wrote:
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/or...12134860.shtml

Picture tells all. Another subhuman.

Dennis

http://www.stormfront.com/*Stormfront

Old March 9th 08, 02:05 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.sport.football.college,rec.gambling.poker,misc.fitness.weights
OrangeSFO

On Mar 8, 4:48 pm, wrote:
On Mar 8, 5:44 pm, wrote:

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/or...12134860.shtml

Picture tells all. Another subhuman.

Dennis

http://www.stormfront.com/ Stormfront

If a white guy had done it he'd still be human?

Old March 9th 08, 04:02 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.sport.football.college,rec.gambling.poker,misc.fitness.weights
da pickle

On Mar 8, 4:48 pm, wrote:
On Mar 8, 5:44 pm, wrote:

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/or...12134860.shtml

Picture tells all. Another subhuman.

Dennis

http://www.stormfront.com/ Stormfront

I hate to admit it's true. From O.J. Simpson to Michael Vick they are
all subhuman. This is why we can't elect Barack Obama to the
presidency. Who really knows what lurks in the Negro heart.

Old March 9th 08, 04:09 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.sport.football.college,rec.gambling.poker,misc.fitness.weights
Buck Mulligan

In talk.politics.guns da pickle wrote:

On Mar 8, 4:48 pm, wrote:
On Mar 8, 5:44 pm, wrote:

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/or...12134860.shtml

Picture tells all. Another subhuman.

Dennis

http://www.stormfront.com/ Stormfront

I hate to admit it's true. From O.J. Simpson to Michael Vick they are
all subhuman. This is why we can't elect Barack Obama to the
presidency. Who really knows what lurks in the Negro heart.

Probably a lot more than what's lurking in your brain.
Old March 9th 08, 04:08 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.sport.football.college,rec.gambling.poker,misc.fitness.weights
da pickle[_2_]

"da pickle"

I ...

I really don't know who you are, but this is impersonation stuff is beneath
pond scum. Why don't you just post your real name and tell us how much fun
you are having.

Old March 9th 08, 04:09 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.sport.football.college,rec.gambling.poker,misc.fitness.weights
da pickle[_2_]

"Buck Mulligan"

Probably a lot more than what's lurking in your brain.

Some donkey is being "funny" posting in my name. It would be nice if
someone could track him down.