A year race= days in year 2005LSD(time) relevant.No confident

Old December 6th 05, 05:03 PM posted to rec.running

Default A year race= days in year 2005LSD(time) relevant.No confident

well as I said if I stop cold end.....
12.2 at 360 days.
12.2 at 365 days.
if time is irrelevant
butt since a tangent is:
and makes time relevant:
at is 13.3 a day.
So 13.3 at 365
or is it 360 and r2 at 180
so (AB) or (AC) (BC)

I might ask you to be the bet holder:
"Butt I won't"
relevant.
since money and the rich won't come to me.
you well lose. or they would then.
3 years.....10 cans....
a half marathon in time done.
I quit...... is it win? or is it lose?.
butt then you all can do a marathon on January 1 and call it the
year.phd.

at 360 it is half..right with a diviant...........
7.5 7.3 2004 to 13.3 2005 right.......

(variable 5 10 or
180 7 variable.)
just 180 since all my twit files on this earth survey was taken out
of my webtv favs and seem to went thru the password to boot......has to
be n office because yesterday between the hour of 11 and 11 10 must of
been a spottier breaker. he found me at new adds 11 16......both of
me.....

so when the scoots flag or lion impenetrable runs.
an whee the survey laws come they are stolen.Te zipper do get stuck hay
Know what I mean runners.......

I call for a tangent at 12.2 a day at 365 days and 360. at 12.2 stop
cold dead....
and a 13.3 a day at Tangent for there at 2005 time is relevant since
someone took my files.....
and I am, Lowtuc
ad you all know me..
4403.and I well rideto store when myfood stamp arive.....

4403 13.3 or 12.2 at year end.....
on a bike. I look forward to seeing your year mile.....:)

or O.K. fine...
not 5000 goal.
4403
food stamp no in today..
so I am done.....

Lowtuc...

Old December 6th 05, 06:06 PM posted to rec.running

4403 miles december 4 2005
=13.1 a day 334 days right
tangent time is relevent......

so as for the mik vanderbelt bike survey and lance 1 day 26.2 would do
the tangent 2005 at january 1 2005 be the same.

as too a half marathon or retard marathon at to december 4 2005.
I no confident thi ad say
4003 is a HE SCORES........
Tom Wheeler
Ortonville Michigan on abike
time is relevent...... to distance.

You well lose elites?

hay miss a thorpe.....hows the runners now? michigans rocks.
if herich won't come to the poor.
the poor well come well here.
10* cans on roads.
Lowtuc

Old December 8th 05, 04:34 AM posted to rec.running

Tom Wheeler wrote:
4403 miles december 4 2005
=13.1 a day 334 days right
tangent time is relevent......

were these biking miles? man that's a lot of miles if it was running.

so as for the mik vanderbelt bike survey and lance 1 day 26.2 would do
the tangent 2005 at january 1 2005 be the same.

Lance, sounds like a challenge, but I'm not sure to what.

as too a half marathon or retard marathon at to december 4 2005.
I no confident thi ad say
4003 is a HE SCORES........
Tom Wheeler
Ortonville Michigan on abike
time is relevent...... to distance.

You well lose elites?

hay miss a thorpe.....hows the runners now? michigans rocks.
if herich won't come to the poor.
the poor well come well here.
10 cans on roads.
Lowtuc

Later,
ed

Help! 800cal/day = good diet or ED? "Eat less, do more" not working? VLCD trap? vlcd_hell Weights 126 February 7th 04 01:21 AM
OL Meet Coming Up Keith Hobman Weights 9 January 30th 04 10:03 PM
DC Training (long) T-REx Weights 24 November 15th 03 03:19 AM
Vicodin Abusing No-Integrity Hypocrite ATP Weights 103 October 9th 03 06:51 PM