rec.running sprinters on video (me & donovan)

Old May 8th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.running

Default rec.running sprinters on video (me & donovan)

New York Road Runners is a large club and most of our races are filmed
for the TV show, etc..that we have weekly. Thought the newsgroup would
be interested in seeing some actual footage they got of Donovan in a
400m race he very nearly won. Donnie is the runner with the big lead
who almost took it all the way.

http://tinyurl.com/fguef

This video is one they caught of me in a 100m race. I'm the guy in the
blue that's featured.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HexnHI0ido

Enjoy...

Lancelot

Old May 9th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.running

wrote in message
ups.com...

New York Road Runners is a large club and most of our races are filmed
for the TV show, etc..that we have weekly. Thought the newsgroup would
be interested in seeing some actual footage they got of Donovan in a
400m race he very nearly won. Donnie is the runner with the big lead
who almost took it all the way.

http://tinyurl.com/fguef

This video is one they caught of me in a 100m race. I'm the guy in the
blue that's featured.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HexnHI0ido

That guy is white and not fat. It couldn't be you.

Enjoy...

Lancelot

Old May 9th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.running

This is actually their second video together.

"Tenderloins" was an art film they appearred in while in college. Long
out of print, rare showings can still be seen to this
day.................. mostly at Soho bath houses and The Richard Simmons
Institute For The Study Of Denial.

Old May 9th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.running

On Tue, 9 May 2006 11:10:40 -0400, (Miss Anne
Thrope) wrote:

"Tenderloins" was an art film they appearred in while in college.

Butt they were just experimenting...

Oh It's On [email protected] Running 25 November 7th 05 11:47 AM
TwitteringOne's aggravated harassment [email protected] Running 15 March 31st 05 12:18 AM
Me? I'm flattered, but.... Pam Reid Running 2 March 30th 05 04:24 AM
rec.running FAQ, part 1 of 8 Ozzie Gontang Running 5 September 10th 04 05:15 AM
? for Dally John Hanson Weights 78 March 10th 04 06:50 PM