What Happens if you Quit Running

Old March 23rd 04, 01:47 AM
RuleBrittania

Default What Happens if you Quit Running

What happens if you quit running? Fat Reality: Get a pink Muu-Muu:

http://fatreality.netfirms.com/cult.htm

Old March 23rd 04, 09:47 AM
John Doe

"RuleBrittania" wrote in message
What happens if you quit running? Fat Reality: Get a pink Muu-Muu:

http://fatreality.netfirms.com/cult.htm

Damn, I guess I have to get back to running...

Old March 23rd 04, 03:45 PM
Hot Peeknee

(RuleBrittania) wrote in message ...
What happens if you quit running? Fat Reality: Get a pink Muu-Muu:

Those aren't muu muu's, they're pup tents.
Old March 23rd 04, 04:08 PM
Hot Peeknee

"John Doe" [email protected] wrote in message ...
Damn, I guess I have to get back to running...

Well, at least you wouldn't be boring us on here with your posts.
Old March 23rd 04, 06:56 PM
Lyndon

What happens if you quit running?

Well, the other way of looking at this. What happens if you quit running (but
hit the weights):

http://img.atpictures.com/arnold/asw0764.jpg

Lyndon

"Speed Kills...It kills those that don't have it!" --US Olympic Track Coach
Brooks Johnson

Old March 23rd 04, 11:52 PM
TopCounsel

Well, the other way of looking at this. What happens if you quit running (but
hit the weights)

You become Governor?
Old March 24th 04, 04:13 AM
Doug Freese

TopCounsel wrote:

Well, the other way of looking at this. What happens if you quit running (but
hit the weights)

You become Governor?

Or a president that doesn't get re-elected.

--
Doug Freese
"Caveat Lector"

Old March 24th 04, 06:58 AM
Lyndon

opCounsel wrote:

Well, the other way of looking at this. What happens if you quit running

(but
hit the weights)

You become Governor?

Or a president that doesn't get re-elected.

We hope. Guess it all comes down to "talent": How big are your pecs?

Old March 24th 04, 04:45 PM
Miss Anne Thrope

Your IQ goes up 50 points immediately.

Old March 25th 04, 09:48 AM
macelroy

What happens when you quit running is that you get out of shape very
fast. There is an old saying we have around here and that is that you
are only as good as your last run. All benefits of running are lost
very quickly. You could run for 20 years and after just several weeks
of not running be like you never ran in your life. You lose it quickly
but the good news is that if you can keep your weight down, you can
get it back very quickly if you know what you're doing which most of
the people here don't.