Garrison, Screechy Peachy and Droll Troll

Old June 30th 03, 12:52 AM
wringerman

Default Garrison, Screechy Peachy and Droll Troll

I have been lurking on this newsgroup for a few days hoping to find
information on Fitness. Seems like this is more the Gay Pride Group
and you 3 are the flamming fags of the group.

Suck away boys..
Old June 30th 03, 03:05 AM
Bob Garrison

"wringerman" wrote in message
om...
I have been lurking on this newsgroup for a few days hoping to find
information on Fitness. Seems like this is more the Gay Pride Group
and you 3 are the flamming fags of the group.

Suck away boys..

Fitness step one:

Get your head out of your ass ****tard!!

Old June 30th 03, 01:33 PM
wringerman

"Bob Garrison" wrote in message ...
"wringerman" wrote in message
om...
I have been lurking on this newsgroup for a few days hoping to find
information on Fitness. Seems like this is more the Gay Pride Group
and you 3 are the flamming fags of the group.

Suck away boys..

Fitness step one:

Get your head out of your ass ****tard!!

Admit it Fag Bait, you and the other two crazys are all the same
person playing good guy, bad guy and trying to start a flame war. Why
don't you seek some mental health expert and see if you can get your
BiPolar problem under control and maybe you can grow past your current
emotional level of about 11 years old.
Old June 30th 03, 02:06 PM
Bob Garrison

"wringerman" wrote in message
om...
"Bob Garrison" wrote in message

"wringerman" wrote in message
om...
I have been lurking on this newsgroup for a few days hoping to find
information on Fitness. Seems like this is more the Gay Pride Group
and you 3 are the flamming fags of the group.

Suck away boys..

Fitness step one:

Get your head out of your ass ****tard!!

Admit it Fag Bait, you and the other two crazys are all the same
person playing good guy, bad guy and trying to start a flame war. Why
don't you seek some mental health expert and see if you can get your
BiPolar problem under control and maybe you can grow past your current
emotional level of about 11 years old.

Fitness step two:

Continue to try to get your head out of your ass ****tard!!

Old June 30th 03, 07:48 PM
Screachy Preachy

wringerman wrote:

"Bob Garrison" wrote in message ...
"wringerman" wrote in message
om...
I have been lurking on this newsgroup for a few days hoping to find
information on Fitness. Seems like this is more the Gay Pride Group
and you 3 are the flamming fags of the group.

Suck away boys..

Fitness step one:

Get your head out of your ass ****tard!!

Admit it Fag Bait, you and the other two crazys are all the same
person playing good guy, bad guy and trying to start a flame war. Why
don't you seek some mental health expert and see if you can get your
BiPolar problem under control and maybe you can grow past your current
emotional level of about 11 years old.

Not that I feel the need to defend myself, but just to set the
record straight:

Bleeve me, Hogg and Garrison are two different peeple--likely two
different species. Assuming you read sig files, Shrill Pill, Droll
Troll, & Screachy Preachy *are* one and the same. BTW, which one do you
like best?

Next, with all the legitimate threads and my own posts/responses
in the past cupla months, you've found *nothing* of value?? Please...
Altho this group is not what it was a few years ago with Gerwin, DeLuca,
and a few others, it has sort of come back--despite Garrison et al!
Google my name on this group alone over the past cupla months,
and, after you've read *it all*, post back. You will be tested...

Truth be told, I agree with the basic sentiments expressed by you,
Bagnol, and others. Sometimes, by fighting fire with fire, you win. You
hope that with enough varied responses, these people will glimpse a
reflection, and truly be embarrassed. Alternatively, if everyone made a
coordinated effort to ignore the polluters, they would go away also, but
this coordination usually does not happen.
Hopefully, they fizzle out soon, because their emotional agendas
are more or less like fads (dats a "d"), and by definition are
relatively short lived--like Zumba and Winsor Pilates.

Man, Zumba faded out fast!! The scientific conclusion??
Shimmying one's hips don't burn a lot of calories! Dat oughtta make a
good research paper for some publishing/perishing PhD out there. My
favorites, tho, are The Firm and Greer Childers' stuff--absolutely
masterful hustles--truly educational.
But even more favorite-er: Kurt Thomas' phoney-assed Iron Cross,
while pitching the Total Gym. Give me a brrrrreeaaak!!!! Once again
the *prima facie* evidence, the ethical proof, that a so-so piece of
equipment is simply pushed 'way beyond its envelope, to wit, near-total
misrepresentation.

About the BiPolar/11 y.o. thing--How did you know? You've actually
been more charitable than my wife usually is.
I guess you won't be buyin' a HoloBarre, huh?

Speaking of which, and of Garrison's suggestions to crawl back
under my rock, etc., I will be doing so shortly. Kidney stone has
stabilized, machine shop problems more or less solved, and it is back to
the dungeon--ungodly working conditions, but I'm actually lucky to be
there!
Kristofer Hogg, ms, rd
HoloBarre Rehab/Fitness/Stretching Systems, Yonkers, NY
to email: Remove the numeric value of pi in my address