Personal Training 1 on 1 & Nutritional Counseling

Old June 30th 03, 01:24 AM
ZumboFitness

Default Personal Training 1 on 1 & Nutritional Counseling

Good Afternoon,

My name is John Zumbo. I'm an ISSA (International Sports Science
Association) certified trainer and certified Sports Nutritionist, with
personal experience losing 130 pounds of fat, and gaining 30 pounds of
muscle. I don't know of any other trainer that has personally been in
our shoes before, therefore I really don't think that they can truly
know what we need, or how we feel inside, physically, emotionally, or
mentally.

Since my "larger" days, I have become engulfed in the fitness
lifestyle. Today, I'm the President of John Zumbo's Physique
Transformations LLC, which provides clients with one-on-one fitness
training, as well as nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching,
in person, online, or by phone. I'm also the President of Fitness
Foods LLC, a service which provides custom tailored eating regimens to
clients, all shopped for, prepared, cooked and delivered daily to
them. I host my own live call-in nationally syndicated fitness radio
show called "Zumbo's Hardcore Health Hour" which you can find more
info on at www.bigworldcentral.com and I am the author of the fitness
book entitled "GET FIT... or ELSE.

I live right on the border of CT and NY in Greenwich, CT, but many of
my successful clients are distant and have never met me in person. I
have helped individuals lose in the realm of 190 pounds. I've
rehabilitated injured people, trained elderly, athletes, models, etc.,
but weight loss is undoubtedly my specialty. I have endless referrals
to back this up. If you would like to work together, e-mail me back at
and we'll further discuss this, OK? I hope to
hear from you soon. Take care.

In Good Health,

John Zumbo
President of John Zumbo's Physique Transformations

(By the way, if you would like to my b4 and after photos as well as a
few of my clients, just ask)
Old June 30th 03, 03:07 AM
Bob Garrison

"ZumboFitness" wrote in message
om...
Good Afternoon,

My name is John Zumbo.

**** off and die spammer!

DC Training (long) T-REx Weights 24 November 15th 03 03:19 AM
Hardgainer question Martin Thompson Weights 109 October 7th 03 06:20 PM
Training Craze cm8h+46O=X Fred Jones Aerobic 0 July 21st 03 01:46 AM
Training Craze G3Z*!iHB,x Fred Jones Walking 0 July 21st 03 01:45 AM