weight loss

Old June 30th 03, 06:26 PM
Bailey

Default weight loss

hi!! i ned 2 lose atleast 30lbs. i weigh 165 and i want nad need 2
weigh 135 or somewhere in that range. can some1 give me some tips?
Old June 30th 03, 07:07 PM
Bob Garrison

"Bailey" wrote in message
om...
hi!! i ned 2 lose atleast 30lbs. i weigh 165 and i want nad need 2
weigh 135 or somewhere in that range. can some1 give me some tips?

Do table push-a-ways.

Old June 30th 03, 07:16 PM
meow

On 30 Jun 2003 09:26:14 -0700, (Bailey)
wrote:

hi!! i ned 2 lose atleast 30lbs. i weigh 165 and i want nad need 2
weigh 135 or somewhere in that range. can some1 give me some tips?

Eat less. Move more
Old July 1st 03, 03:49 AM
Steve Freides

Bailey wrote:

hi!! i ned 2 lose atleast 30lbs. i weigh 165 and i want nad need 2
weigh 135 or somewhere in that range. can some1 give me some tips?

The usual recommendation is to try and create about a 500 calorie per
day deficit, best done by reducing food by 250 calories and increasing
exercise by the same amount. More exact figuring can be done based on
personal statistics but this is a good general guideline which, when
followed, should result in about a 1 pound per week weight loss, which
would get you to near your goal weight by around the end of the year.

It's important to try and reduce carbohydrate and fat calories and not
reduce protein because sufficient protein in your diet helps keep the
weight loss to mostly fat - losing muscle is counterproductive in the
long run.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

using walking for permanent weight loss advice needed Rick Johnston Walking 6 June 20th 06 07:18 AM
Hardgainer Bodybuilding & Weightlifting FAQ Rolo&Maria Weights 30 December 29th 04 10:32 PM
My Weight loss Story Jenny Aerobic 0 April 28th 04 12:07 PM
Why do the BBing Mags keep lying about weights? Robert Schuh Weights 41 November 9th 03 10:43 PM
Why Drinking Water Really is the Key to Weight Loss Mark Hilton Weights 12 November 1st 03 04:26 AM