More casein in yogurt or milk?

Old November 18th 03, 07:40 AM
Barry Wong

Default More casein in yogurt or milk?

I've tried to search the internet for an answer to this, but must be
looking in the wrong place. Does anyone out there know if there's more
casein in yogurt or an equivalent amount of milk? Or is the amount the
same, since yogurt is made from milk?
Old September 2nd 13, 01:05 PM
Sichkarisha Sichkarisha is offline
Junior Member

What I*read*I really liked it.*Thank you for*your information!

Gallon of Milk a day? Lordy Weights 46 May 31st 14 07:00 AM
Anthony Ellis Gary Gnu Weights 10 October 21st 03 09:06 PM
Milk protein not digestible -- says who??? Randy Shrader Weights 8 September 6th 03 02:30 PM
milk leads to hair loss? [email protected] Weights 7 July 21st 03 07:52 AM