make cash quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old January 5th 05, 06:09 AM

Default make cash quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: GUCCI AIR FORCE 1S
Author: BIRD
Date: 11/16/2004 3:12:05 PM
TheFunnyBone.com's Joke Board MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WITH A 6
DOLLAR INVESTME Posted By: Demarco Date: Monday, 10 November 2003, at
3:11 p.m. GUCCI JORDANS, CUSTOM KICKS, CHEAP THROWBACKS NEW JORDANS
CHEAP Burberry Air Force 1, and Gucci Jordans, and Air Force 1 NBA
Air Force Ones !!$$$$MAKE EASY AND QUICK CASH WITH 6 DOLLARS$$$$ [
Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Inna City Sounds Message Board ] [ FAQ
] Posted by slckj1989 (68.211.185.53) on October 30, 2003 at 15:37:01:
MAKE EASY AND QUICK CASH MONEY by doing almost nothing (NO JOKE, NO
SCAM, AND VERY LEGAL) Please read on! You will be very thankful you
did! A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like
you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you
could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought," Yeah, right, this must be a scam",
but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the
list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured
what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of
us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I
invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I
started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would
end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made
about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over
$1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still
growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth
$6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let
me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... also,
make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it as you need it. STEP 1 Get 6 separate pieces of
paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON
YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH
of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the
envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6
envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address,
and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! This program remains successful because of
the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become
part of the Mail Order business. Your product is simply a service of
helping develop mail lists. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses: :#1)Kevin Printice 134 45 229st springfields gardens
luarelton ny 11413
:#2)Enrique Acosta 790 Delmonico St. NE Palm Bay,Fl 32907 :#3)Joseph
Lombardi 213 maple ave apt f 82 hirsham ,Pa 19044 :#4)Demarco
Landingham 841 E. 18th St. Erie Pa 16503 #5)Jason wilkins 3b Sherwood
Ct. Lugoff, Sc 29078 #6)Collin Woroniak 716 Foxtail drv. Grain Valley,
Mo 64029 STEP 2 Now take the #1 name and address off the list that you
see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...)
and add YOUR Name and address as number 6 on the list. STEP 3 Change
anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original
as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups.
(I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
remember, the more you post, the more money you make!
---DIRECTIONS-----HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ Step 1) You do
not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply
put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to
the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This
will copy the entire letter into the computers memory. Step 2) Open a
blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank
page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of
the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step
3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back
to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.) Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article
as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting
paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header
that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it
will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE
NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO
POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from
around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.
Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to
stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman
will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now
the WHY part Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very
low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name and address at #6 on
the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name and address at #5 and only 5
persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for
me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name and address
at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00!
Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
name and address at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an
additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625
persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name and address at #2 and
they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those
3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my
name and address at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react
I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00!
AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names
on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting
again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of
people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these
articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.00 and
see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the
plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are
the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. ALSO
REMEMBER*** : : SEND YOUR $1 OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST, : : EVEN IF
THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U.S. : : WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? : : : : GOOD
LUCK!! go to google.com and search for MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASY$$ and
you will find alot of message boards !MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASY$$ Follow
Ups: Post a Followup Name: E-Mail: Subject: Comments: Optional Link
Inna City Sounds Message Board ] [ FAQ ] ! FOR THE BEST SUPPLIER
CONTACTS GET JORDANS WHOLESALE AF1'S WHOLESALE THROWBACKS WHOLESALE
J&CO WHOLESALE CHEAP JORDANS CHEAP AF1'S WHOLESALE AIR FORCE ONES
CUSTOM JORDANS CUSTOM AIRFORCE ONES CUSTOM THROWBACKS CHEAP
THROWBACKSJordan I, Jordan II, Jordan III, Jordan IV, Jordan V,
Jordan VI, Jordan VII, Jordan VIII, Jordan IX, Jordan X, Jordan XI,
Jordan XII, Jordan XIII, Jordan XIV, Jordan XV, Jordan XVI, Jordan
XVII, Jordan XVIII, Jordan XIX Coming Soon Burberry Air Force 1,
and Gucci Jordans, and Air Force 1 NBA Air Force Ones PAYPAY
VERIFIED AND MONEY BACK GURANTEE ON ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS!!!!! I am
selling my suppliers' contact. They are direct China factory contacts
and they have their own shoes factories. In my contact list, you
will get the website URLs for shoes pics, email addresses, company
name/contact name, phone #, and fax # . Some of them sell variants
and some of them sell authentic Nike shoes with certificate of
authenticity, and of course come with original Nike boxes. My list
contains true contacts, no scam as I was in this business. Most list
on the web include a list of kicks seller websites/emails or
middleman contacts which couldn't offer you direct factory price.
Besides, they found those emails from message boards/forum. I've gone
through a long process in finding the direct China factory
contacts. The Net's Best Jordan & Throwback Supplier Lists For
wholesale Jordans...........The Best Jordan Suppliers & Throwback
Suppliers For More Information Please Visit:
http://www.gucci-jordans-and- custom-kicks.netfirms.com For Our
Ultimate Jordan List(s) Visit: http://www.gucci-jordans-and-
custom-kicks.netfirms.com/custom- kicks-new-gucci-jordans.htm For Our
Ultimate Throwback List (s) Please Visit:
http://www.gucci-jordans-and- custom-kicks.netfirms.com/custom-
throwbacks-cheap-jerseys-mitchell- ness.htm Email any questions to
Never Wait for your List INSTANT
DOWNLOAD!!!!! I've done business with some of the suppliers and
made a note "legit" besides the contacts. For some others, I've
personally talked to them on the phone and emails to discuss on
business opportunity. With that low prices, you can be a middleman
to other sellers too. If you are not a seller but interested on only
a pair or two, I also have suppliers who can offer you that at
almost wholesale price, no minimum order required. You can get
authentic Air Force 1 for ~$19 when buying in bulk. Sample is also
available so you can check on the quality before decide to buy in
bulk. With my contacts, you can pretty much get everything cheap
from Nike AF1, Jordan 1- 18, custom AF1, custom Jordan, custom
timberland, Airmax, Dunk, Kobe, Shox, Adidas, Puma, Reebok etc.
I've sold the contacts to some sellers and they didn't regret buying
the list from me. In fact, saved them significant amount of money.
You can do the math considering the amount that you currently paying
and the quantity that you are buying. This contact list is a MUST
for kicks sellers. If you are interested, email me to request for
more info. Email me at
PS: If you
are interested on authentic Mitchell & Ness jerseys, custom Gucci

jerseys, High school jerseys, women jersey dresses, or air brush
shirts/shoes, I have those contacts as well. You won't regret!
Email me at
FOR The Best Supplier
Contacts Get Jordans Wholesale Af1's Wholesale Throwbacks Wholesale
J&co Wholesale Cheap jordans cheap af1's wholesale air force ones
custom jordans custom airforce ones custom throwbacks cheap
throwbacks wholesale custom jordans -

Make 5,000 with just 3 Proton Soup Weights 4 August 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Make some extra cash Scott Weights 0 May 18th 04 01:17 AM
Make some extra cash Scott General 0 May 18th 04 01:16 AM