Rowing Machine

Old September 2nd 06, 01:19 AM posted to misc.fitness.aerobic
Lynne McIntyre

Default Rowing Machine

This week I bit the bullet and purchased a concept 2 rowing machine.
It was enough of a work out just getting it up the stairs and assembled.
I have used it every day since I got it. After a 30 min work out can really
feel like I have been excercising. Sleeping like a baby and discovering
muscles I had long forgotton about. I'm still aware not to over do things or
rush in too quickly. I use a heart rate moniter to stop me getting carried
away. I am excited and re-motivated about excersise. Hope I am still feeling
motivated in 6 months time (and a few kilo's lighter LOL)

Cheers
Lynne