10K BOUNTY on George Bush, Barack Obama, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, FBI's Robert Mueller, NSA Director Michael McConnell

Old November 17th 08, 08:24 AM posted to rec.sport.cricket,rec.sport.swimming,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.fencing
AmerGovtCriminalsExposer

Default 10K BOUNTY on George Bush, Barack Obama, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, FBI's Robert Mueller, NSA Director Michael McConnell

10K BOUNTY on George Bush, Barack Obama, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, FBI's
Robert Mueller, NSA Director Michael McConnell

[I am looking for a "FEW REAL WORLD HEROES" like myself (not the
FICTITIOUS heroes in NBC Series "Heroes") to bring these FBI, NSA and
NIS PSYCHOPATHS to their knees and SUCK the SADISM, PERVERSION and
BLOOD LUST out of their veins, arteries and genes and HUMANIZE them
which will turn USA into a REAL FREE SOCIETY with REAL LIBERTIES and
REAL FREEDOM.

JOIN me in my crusade against these US GOVT FBI and NSA SADISTS,
PERVERTS, BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS and VAMPIRES if you consider
yourself a REAL GUTSY AMERICAN ]

UPDATED VERSION #7

Even if you read this before, you should read it again since I UPDATED it
with more EXPLOSIVE DETAILS about these UNDERCOVER FBI and
NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

FBI and SECRET SERVICE PUSSIES went and INTERROGATED a 14 yr old WHITE
girl pulling her from her classroom in california for posting a picture
with title "KILL BUSH" on her myspace website.

If these links dont work, then just google for Julia Wilson, Sacramento,
california, 14 yr old girl, kill bush, my space etc.

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/...pace_bush.html
or
http://xpress.sfsu.edu/archives/editorials/007254.html
or
http://www.unknownnews.org/061013-MySpace.html

Another Rhode Island 7th grader investigated by Secret Service

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/2/...ectid=10366680
or
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/2/...ectid=10366680

But here, I POSTED "POUR GAS and BURN ALL FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS
ALIVE" and these IMPOTENT US GOVT FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS cant do a thing to
me. ROFLMAO..........

Here I am UPPING THE ANTE again.

KILL the MASS MURDERERS, TERRORISTS, SADISTS, PERVERTS and PSYCHOPATHS
george bush, rumsfeld, paul wolfowitz, dick cheney, FBI director
Robert Mueller, NSA director Keith Alexander, CIA director Mathew Hayden
and National Intelligence director Michael McConnell

Well, I have posted this since Nov 2006 on usenet and the FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS still did NOT ARREST me.

These EVIL FBI and NSA TERRORIST PSYCHOPATHS broke into my home
(in the last month), POISONED my FOOD, FRUIT JUICES, WATER, MILK etc and
SUBJECTED me to this TORTURE EXPERIMENT mentioned in this link because
I REBELLED and REFUSED to behave like the typical GOVT FEARING 300 mil
AMERICAN SLAVES who constantly claim AMERICA is a LAND of the FREE and
HOME of the BRAVE.

This message in the link was posted ANONYMOUSLY by these FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS and it was meant to TELL ME thats what they did to me since I
was wondering inside my mind about the SUDDEN UNBELIEVABLE CHANGE
in my body in the last few days.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...9cd0abaee2f263

Here is a PUBLIC MESSAGE for all the FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS:

Begin Message

I will NEVER EVER bend over and behave like a SLAVE like majority of the
300 mil programmed american slaves NO MATTER how much YOU TORTURE ME.
I would rather DIE ON MY FEET than live on my knees. I know it for a fact,
you FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS already consider me as the GUTSIEST and BRAVEST
AMERICAN you have known and I am sure all my true freedom loving fellow
americans will do the same in the future.

End Message

Just imagine how many of the ILLNESSES, PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS and
DISEASES of hundreds of thousands of americans who seek doctors help are
ACTUALLY SPREAD and INDUCED by these SECRET SOCIETY BLOOD THIRSTY
FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

HUNT and RUTHLESSLY KILL these UNDERCOVER FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS
Corey White, Steve Foley and Ed Conrad after RAPING and TORTURING THEM as
revenge for the TORTURE they DID to me for 6+ years, 24X7.

Corey White - Posted with email id CoreyWhite at gmail.com and IP address
64.12.116.6 on 6-19-06. )

Ed Conrad - Posts with email id EdConrad at verizon.net
)

Steven Foley - posts with email id Steve.Foley at att.net
)

Kent Wills - posts with email id compuelf at gmail.com
)

James Michael Howard - posts with email id jmhoward at anthropogeny.com
)

I will reveal MORE of these UNDERCOVER FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS on usenet
later. Readers here will be SURPRISED and SHOCKED how many of these
UNDERCOVER PSYCHOPATHS post messages intended to PROGRAM and
MANIPULATE american minds and turn them SUBSERVIENT STUPEFIED
SLAVES to US govt.

Just think about how many of FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS are RAPISTS, MURDERERS
and PEDOPHILES who NEVER GET CAUGHT because they are EXPERTS (by their
profession) in making sure there is NO EVIDENCE and more importantly there
is NO OVERSIGHT and they are ABOVE LAW.

I wonder how many of these Secret Service agents, honest and partriotic
FBI agents, US marshalls, BATF and Military Soldiers will REVOLT, REBEL
and TAKE REVENGE by KILLING these PSYCHOPATHIC *******S FBI
director Robert Mueller, CIA director Mathew Hayden and NSA director Keith
Alexander and start a REAL REVOLUTION and PUT AN END for good to these
BLOOD THIRSTY FBI and NSA SECRET TORTURE SOCIETY.

For the record, I am NOT a muslim and have a clean record. I am well
educated with a masters degree and 10+ years of work experience in fortune
100 companies but these UNDERCOVER FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS will LIE,
ATTACK and DISCREDIT me on usenet by accusing me of being a muslim to
DECEIVE, MISDIRECT and MANIPULATE the EVIL US GOVT FEARING 300 mil
PROGRAMMED GULLIBLE AMERICAN SLAVES and I sincerely hope my fellow hard
working innocent americans see through the DEVIOUS DECEPTIONS and
MANIPULATIONS of these EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and PATHOLOGICAL
LIARS.

I request the readers all over the world and in US to email and circulate
this very important message to all your friends, parents, relatives,
boy/girl friends, sons/daughters, colleagues and all the employees
in your companies and EDUCATE them.

I would appreciate if any GUTSY AMERICAN who is reading this can post it on
some BLOG and spread it virally all over the world.

I also URGE all the readers on usenet to send this link and my usenet post
to ALL US GOVT LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES US Marshalls, Secret Service,
BATF, local police stations in your towns and cities (even the cops need to
be educated about these ILLEGAL NON-CONSENSUAL TORTURES and EXPERIMENTS)
including the FBI and NSA and get me ARRESTED and INTERROGATED.

That is exactly what I want and then I can go on TV and EXPOSE the EVIL,
SADISTIC, PERVERTED, CRIMINAL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and their BLOOD
THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHIC MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC
WEAPON attacks and TORTURES on hundreds of thousands of innocent
american citizens like me to the EVIL US GOVT FEARING 300 mil GULLIBLE
PROGRAMMED AMERICAN SLAVES and ZOMBIES, MEDIA and JUDGES.

I am WAITING with bated breath for IMPOTENT FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS to
come and ARREST ME and INTERROGATE ME.

And hopefully the 300 mil programmed american SLAVES will wake up FINALLY
to the ATROCITIES and TORTURES committed by these EVIL US GOVT FBI
and NSA PSYCHOPATHIC *******S and take up ARMS against these EVIL
PYSCHOPATHS and start a REAL REVOLUTION and make America into a nation
with REAL LIBERTIES and FREEDOM as envisioned by Thomas Jefferson and the
rest of the FOUNDING FATHERS of our great nation.

The amount of SADISM, PERVERSION and BLOOD LUST that exists in FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS is BEYOND any human being's comprehension. FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS ENJOY creating PAIN 24X7 to INNOCENT AMERICANS and
they DERIVE SADISTIC and PERVERTED PLEASURE out of our suffering. Human
suffering is the STAPLE FOOD, BLOOD and OXYGEN for these EVIL FBI and
NSA SECRET SOCIETY PSYHCOPATHS.

PSYCHOPATHS must be RUTHLESSLY KILLED and that includes FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS. America will become a REAL UTOPIA when ALL AMERICANS
develop the GUTS and SPINE to think and act that they have the
CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO KILL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS who
TORTURE INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZENS endlessly with ILLEGAL and
NON-CONSENSUAL SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY experiments and
PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON ATTACKS.

FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS are conspiring to MURDER or DISABLE me with
bio-terrorism, remotely controlled accidents, burning down my home,
exploding my car while I was driving, murder me point blank and make
it look like random shooting, stab and kill me and make it look like a
suicide, induce stroke and make it look like a suicide etc

I have a moon to sell to all the dumb americans who think our nation
america is a free society with civil liberties and respect for human rights.
FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS consider 300 mil americans as ANIMALS that can
be HUMILIATED, HARASSED, ABUSED, RAPED, TORTURED and
KILLED AT WILL, no questions asked, no inquires and no investigations.

If 300 mil AMERICANS know how FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS are SECRETLY and
ILLEGALLY POISONING, TORTURING and MURDERING them, they will immediately
buy AK-47s enmasse and HUNT and KILL EVERY FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATH.

I am the only american of the hundreds of thousands of innocent americans
who are being SECRETLY TORTURED and being used as GUINEA PIGS that has any
PROOF of these tortures, synthetic telepathy mind control experiments and
psycho-electronic weapon attacks which is why these FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS
are FEARING to ARREST ME even though I committed much worse CRIME
than the 14yr old WHITE SCHOOL GIRL Julia Wilson in Sacramento, CA or for
that matter the school kid in Rhode Island.

These FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS knew I ALONE have the ability to bring about a
REVOLUTION among the 300 mil STUPEFIED americans if they arrest me and I go
public in the media and EXPOSE these EVIL SECRET SOCIETY SADISTIC
PSYCHOPATHS.

If the following link doesnt work, then please google for these keywords
"SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON ATTACKS by FBI and NSA"
This link explains various TORTURE METHODS and TECHNOLOGIES being used by
FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...8f9bb88?hl=en&

The following link is extremely important and every reader should print and
keep this in their homes so they wont forget the 100,000 EVIL FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHIC SPIES in America. Read it and learn to protect yourselves.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro...uk/cov_us.html

These FBI and NSA VAMPIRES destroyed my personal life using the same
methods and tactics of gossip etc mentioned in this project freedom
document including sending very abusive, dirty and threatening
emails to friends and women I met on dating websites since these
psychopaths know passwords of all my email addresses. These power
drunk sadists and perverts even posted on usenet sometimes with the
internet names I use to confuse and manipulate my fellow americans.

The following links explain secret MKULTRA and COINTELPRO programs of FBI,
CIA and NSA agencies on hundreds of thousands of innocent american citizens.

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/FBI/FBI_watch.html

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/NSA/NSA_page.html

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA/CIA_ThirdWorld.html

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a
NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their
WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these
IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of GOVT FEARING PUSSIES

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government."
Edward Abbey
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Author...keUSThink.html

Signatu
Pax anti- evil US GOVT FASCISM, SADISM, PERVERSION, TERRORISM and
PSYCHOPATHIC BEHAVIOR is a philosophy.

Making sure EVIL, PSYCHOPATHIC, BLOOD THIRSTY american govt does not
turn me into a SLAVE like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the **** out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT
CRIMINALS, MURDERERS, PEDOPHILES, PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS for being
FASCIST, BLOOD THIRSTY and GENOCIDAL.

If the SAME RULES, LAWS and STANDARDS which THESE EVIL AMERICAN GOVT FBI,
NSA and DoD SADISTS, PERVERTS, CRIMINALS, PEDOPHILES, MURDERERS and
PSYCHOPATHS apply to the rest of the human beings are applied to themselves
then EACH and EVERY FBI, CIA and NSA agent will get DEATH PENALTY or ROT IN
PRISON for the REST OF THEIR LIVES.

REAL WORLD HERO,
AmerGovtCriminalsExposer
AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer