What are you hosers doing, Artindale?

Old November 27th 08, 11:49 AM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Duncan Heenan

Default What are you hosers doing, Artindale?

"airygirl52" wrote in message
On Nov 26, 4:33 pm, MW Smith wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...30/Fat-people-...

Next they'll expect a double-wide pool lane.

THATS JUST WRONG AND STUPID. sHOULD I GET A BETTER SEAT B/C I HAVE
LONG LEGS AND PLANE FLIGHTS ARE CRAMPED? DO SUPER SKINNY PEOPLE HAVE
TO SHARE SEATS FOR THE FULL PRICE OF A TICKET? IF I SAY IM FAT, EVEN
THOUGH IM NOT, WILL I GET THE SECOND SEAT FREE? THIS LAW IS
DISCRIMINATION AND JUST PLAIN DUMB!!!

I don't take milk or sugar in my tea or coffee, but I get charged the same.
It's discrimination !! I demand a refund!!!! Please can we start word war
three over it NOW!!!