Swim workouts for distance/endurance--good place?

Old November 30th 08, 11:25 AM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Duncan Heenan

Default Swim workouts for distance/endurance--good place?

"KOS" wrote in message
Hi

I swim 3x a week- just do freestyle- for fitness. Have been swimming
for past 6 years..

I do not participate in competitions i.e. races etc.. However, I would
like to increase my endurance-- I am looking for a place where I can
find workouts that implement interval training. Can someone point me
to a place where I can get these types of workouts? THANKS!

It would help if you said where in the world you are.
--
Duncan Heenan

good place for an open water swim N. McLemore Triathalon 1 July 26th 13 11:14 AM
Swim workouts for distance/endurance--good place? Steve Freides[_2_] Swimming 1 December 1st 08 11:04 PM
boston endurance swim rick++ Running 1 April 16th 07 06:57 PM
Looking for a place to swim Lewis Angel Swimming 9 October 27th 06 12:28 AM
Nice place within reasonable distance from Cambridge Gert Sclep Walking in the UK 10 June 16th 04 08:57 AM