Swim workouts for distance/endurance--good place?

Old November 30th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
PatTX[_2_]

Default Swim workouts for distance/endurance--good place?

KOS wrote:
:: Hi
::
:: I swim 3x a week- just do freestyle- for fitness. Have been swimming
:: for past 6 years..
::
:: I do not participate in competitions i.e. races etc.. However, I
:: would like to increase my endurance-- I am looking for a place where
:: I can find workouts that implement interval training. Can someone
:: point me to a place where I can get these types of workouts? THANKS!

Where do you live? Do you want to find a place in the Dallas, Texas area?

Pat

Old November 30th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
PatTX[_2_]

::::: I do not participate in competitions i.e. races etc.. However, I
::::: would like to increase my endurance-- I am looking for a place
::::: where I can find workouts that implement interval training. Can
::::: someone point me to a place where I can get these types of
::::: workouts? THANKS!
:::
::: Where do you live? Do you want to find a place in the Dallas, Texas
::: area?
:::
::: Pat
::
:: He wants websites. Does someone have the link to Ruth's?

Here tis: http://ruthkazez.com/

good place for an open water swim N. McLemore Triathalon 1 July 26th 13 11:14 AM
Swim workouts for distance/endurance--good place? Steve Freides[_2_] Swimming 1 December 1st 08 11:04 PM
Swim workouts for distance/endurance--good place? Duncan Heenan Swimming 0 November 30th 08 11:25 AM
boston endurance swim rick++ Running 1 April 16th 07 06:57 PM
Nice place within reasonable distance from Cambridge Gert Sclep Walking in the UK 10 June 16th 04 08:57 AM