What are you hosers doing, Artindale?

Old December 4th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Madelaine

Default What are you hosers doing, Artindale?

MW Smith wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ts-Canada.html

Next they'll expect a double-wide pool lane.

Nobody really wants to be morbidly obese, and most such people would
only fly if they had to--like to get to the best gastric bypass doctor.
I think it is an offer which will have minimal effect.

I personally think tall people should be able to get seats in first
class just for being tall, because I don't know how they can stand it to
be cramped like that.

Madelaine
Old December 4th 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
PatTX[_2_]

:: Nobody really wants to be morbidly obese, and most such people would
:: only fly if they had to--like to get to the best gastric bypass
:: doctor. I think it is an offer which will have minimal effect.
::
:: I personally think tall people should be able to get seats in first
:: class just for being tall, because I don't know how they can stand
:: it to be cramped like that.
::
:: Madelaine

On the news today, they said such obese people will be able to take a
"helper" for free. Who decides if they need a helper? That's another
problem.

Pat

Old December 7th 08, 12:02 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Duncan Heenan

"doccie" wrote in message
On Dec 4, 5:04 pm, airygirl52 wrote:
On Dec 4, 11:30 am, Madelaine wrote:

MW Smith wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...30/Fat-people-...

Next they'll expect a double-wide pool lane.

Nobody really wants to be morbidly obese, and most such people would
only fly if they had to--like to get to the best gastric bypass doctor.
I think it is an offer which will have minimal effect.

I personally think tall people should be able to get seats in first
class just for being tall, because I don't know how they can stand it to
be cramped like that.

Madelaine

I totaly agree with you about the tall people, I am just a bit taller
than average, but it hurts my legs so much. ~Emma

If you are to tall, overweight, can't walk to far, need a washroom
within 20 feet or whatever, take the train.

Great idea? Can you supply a link for the train across the Atlantic?

Old December 7th 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
Micheal Artindale

MW Smith wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...30/Fat-people-...

Next they'll expect a double-wide pool lane.

Nobody really wants to be morbidly obese, and most such people would
only fly if they had to--like to get to the best gastric bypass doctor.
I think it is an offer which will have minimal effect.

I personally think tall people should be able to get seats in first
class just for being tall, because I don't know how they can stand it
be cramped like that.

Madelaine

I totaly agree with you about the tall people, I am just a bit taller
than average, but it hurts my legs so much. ~Emma

If you are to tall, overweight, can't walk to far, need a washroom
within 20 feet or whatever, take the train.

Great idea? Can you supply a link for the train across the Atlantic?

That would be something like the RMS Titanic.

There is the arguement that if you are fat, then its your problem that you
cant fit in places. I have seen people who are twice my size, and i am 5'11"
200lbs. That is scary. I have family who sit in my car and the car lowers on
that side. There is no reason to be overweight. Diet and excersise is what
is the answer, not stupid laws.

Micheal