Bye

Old March 5th 17, 07:54 AM posted to uk.rec.walking
Phil Cook[_2_]

Default Bye

Looks round one last time thinking happy thoughts of friends well met
and hills walked together.

Turns off light and thinks, "coo innit dark in here."
--
Phil Cook
Old March 5th 17, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Peter Clinch

On 05/03/2017 07:54, Phil Cook wrote:
Looks round one last time thinking happy thoughts of friends well met
and hills walked together.

Turns off light and thinks, "coo innit dark in here."

The lights went some time ago... enjoy those walks though!

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
Old March 6th 17, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Graham Seed[_3_]

On 05/03/2017 6:01 PM, Peter Clinch wrote:
On 05/03/2017 07:54, Phil Cook wrote:
Looks round one last time thinking happy thoughts of friends well met
and hills walked together.

Turns off light and thinks, "coo innit dark in here."

The lights went some time ago... enjoy those walks though!

Pete.

.....strange how I just cant delete this, my only remaining, newsgroup.
Its a bit like an old battered teddy bear.........

Graham
Old March 18th 17, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.walking
Roger Chapman[_3_]

On 06/03/2017 19:52, Graham Seed wrote:
On 05/03/2017 6:01 PM, Peter Clinch wrote:
On 05/03/2017 07:54, Phil Cook wrote:
Looks round one last time thinking happy thoughts of friends well met
and hills walked together.

Turns off light and thinks, "coo innit dark in here."

The lights went some time ago... enjoy those walks though!

Pete.

....strange how I just cant delete this, my only remaining, newsgroup.
Its a bit like an old battered teddy bear.........

Graham

I still look in occasionally,almost as occasionally as I go out hill
walking. After a winter layoff I am not sure now whether I will ever go
hill walking again. I was out a dozen times in the Lake District last
year but I struggled and never managed more than 10 miles or 2500 feet
of ascent and this year I suspect would be even worse should I make it
to the hills. Earlier this year I acquired another dog in an attempt to
keep me more active but she threw up all over the back seat of my car on
the journey home so that is likely to mean no more trips even as far
afield as the ELD. Oh well I have had a good innings having started hill
walking at a young age two years before AW published his first guide in
1955.

--
Roger Chapman