RPS Insurrexion III meet this weekend

Old December 1st 14, 10:58 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
David Solimano

Default RPS Insurrexion III meet this weekend

On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 20:01:02 -0500, David Solimano
wrote:

If anyone else in the NY area is doing the RPS Insurrexion III meet
this weekend, I will be there, in the Saturday PM group. Say hello!

http://meets.revolutionpowerlifting....urrextion-iii/

I made a bit of a video of the occasion. It's pretty bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbd6kNFzw4c
--
David Solimano

NG Meet - Lake District this weekend? Bryan Hall Walking in the UK 13 August 26th 05 03:54 PM
Next AAU Meet Steve Freides Weights 13 March 10th 05 05:35 PM
Meet 2 on Sat. Lampi Weights 6 August 25th 04 06:11 PM
First PL meet Jay Adriaanse Weights 12 June 25th 04 02:09 AM
big meet Leefergy2 Swimming 2 July 9th 03 10:10 PM