whey powder sources

Old March 23rd 05, 07:57 PM
[email protected]

Default whey powder sources

Excuse me for asking again what most likely has been posed a million times
before. Any suggestions for a good source of whey at reasonable prices?
Looking at the items sold on the net there is a huge price range in
products but which are similar in their discription of content. Thanks in
advance.
Old March 23rd 05, 09:49 PM
fj

wrote in message
Excuse me for asking again what most likely has been posed a million times
before. Any suggestions for a good source of whey at reasonable prices?
Looking at the items sold on the net there is a huge price range in
products but which are similar in their discription of content. Thanks in
advance.

I bought mine at Costco. 6lb for around $20.

fj

Old March 24th 05, 09:00 AM
[email protected]

this any good ?

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pag...&np=1&cpid=563

Old March 26th 05, 10:43 PM
Larry Hodges

fj wrote:
wrote in message
Excuse me for asking again what most likely has been posed a million
times before. Any suggestions for a good source of whey at
reasonable prices? Looking at the items sold on the net there is a
huge price range in products but which are similar in their
discription of content. Thanks in advance.

I bought mine at Costco. 6lb for around $20.

fj

Best deal around for sure. I've been buying it for over a year now. Tastes
great too. And I like Splenda.
--
-Larry

Old November 26th 15, 11:00 PM