Martin Richardson Marilyn completion 19 March 2016

Old February 1st 16, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.walking
Peter Clinch

Default Martin Richardson Marilyn completion 19 March 2016

On 28/01/2016 22:39, Martin Richardson wrote:
Those of you who remember me will know that for a long while I have
been working my way through the Marilyn (P150) hill list. I have had
the luck to do the St Kilda stacks in October 2015. So, my Marilyn
completion 1556/1556 is going to be on Leum Uilleum on 19 March 2016.
Maybe the first Marilyn completion, not on Stac Lee. Followed by a
meal at Stronlossit Inn - details below. You are all welcome to join
me for the walk and/or the meal.

Family commitments mean I'll have to wish you fine weather from afar,
but Chapeau! for the round!

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
NHS Tayside & Univ. of Dundee Ninewells Hospital & Med. School

Running in 2016 Bart Mathias Running 2 January 20th 16 08:43 AM
Photographic evidence of a completion Martin Richardson Walking in the UK 3 June 6th 06 09:06 PM
Completion Party.. RJ Webb Walking in the UK 5 October 10th 04 01:30 PM
Online Munro Completion Map Stuart Walking in the UK 34 August 5th 04 09:19 PM
Paul Richardson RIP - "Straydog" PhilipPowell Walking in the UK 7 September 24th 03 10:18 PM