Powerlifting Routines?

Old July 3rd 16, 11:24 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
[email protected]

Default Powerlifting Routines?

On Monday, February 12, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Hey, does anyone out there have an opinion on Terry Grimwood's
Strength System. I understand that it was reviewed in the Aug. '95 PL USA,
but I don't have that issue.

Also, I've seen several postings regarding Ed Coan's training videos,
and I was just wandering about some of the other videos out there. For
example, what does anyone think of Louie Simmon's Westside Barbell collection
or the Bull Stewart series (because I am drug-free)?

If your ever in PA State Prison you can ask him.

5X5 routines R P Weights 2 October 5th 09 01:43 AM
ROUTINES bigguy Weights 5 December 10th 06 05:43 PM
DB routines for a teen boy? [email protected] Weights 2 April 17th 06 03:05 PM
cable routines gme Weights 1 July 5th 05 03:01 AM
routines for moving mark pfannenstiel Weights 7 September 9th 04 03:37 PM