How many calories does _____ burn?

Old July 1st 04, 09:09 PM
Spammers_Should_Be_Shot

Default How many calories does _____ burn?

http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.html

Wow, trap shooting and smoking while riding a unicycle burns a lot more
calories than I thought!

Maybe tomorrow I'll try playing the trumpet while I shear a sheep while
square dancing & watching a movie, see what that gets me!

Weight machine ?s Me Weights 16 May 16th 04 12:28 AM
How many calories to lose fat? Help Me Aerobic 8 March 26th 04 08:19 AM
Help! 800cal/day = good diet or ED? "Eat less, do more" not working? VLCD trap? vlcd_hell Weights 126 February 7th 04 12:21 AM
Help with adding oil for extra calories to my diet Don Weights 24 November 6th 03 05:45 AM