Bench Pressing Problem

Old October 27th 05, 11:32 AM
My name is Earl

Default Bench Pressing Problem

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:29:19 -0600, Jason Earl
wrote:

If you want to gain weight (and add strength) then you simply need to
eat more. Try five or six meals a day instead of three, and consider
tracking what you eat on fitday.com.

Don't listen to this dork. If you do you'll just become another fat
america Ahole with high cholesterol. Take up running, and you'll
likely put on weight. Running puts weight on skinny people, while
taking it off fat ones. In the end, running will get you to your ideal
body weight.
Old October 27th 05, 11:32 AM
My name is Earl

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:31:01 GMT, "John"
wrote:

Huh? 20/2 = 120?

His math is as good as his advice.
Old October 27th 05, 11:37 AM
My name is Earl

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:56:35 -0700, "locker" wrote:

You can spell nominal and adversary but you can't spell 'what'
or 'weigh'? I smell a troll.

It's about time one of you dumb(_!_)'s spotted that. I said "troll"
the minute I looked at it.
Old October 27th 05, 11:39 PM
My name is Earl

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:03:23 GMT, Hugh Beyer
wrote:

He's 14. His instincts say, keep jerking off.

She wouldn't understand that Hugh, she doesn't think like a man, she
only looks like one.
Old October 28th 05, 06:30 AM
Bill

"Dally" wrote in message
Bob Garrison wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Im 14, and im tall, and really bony, i have no fat on me, i wiegh 120
pounds. I can only benchpress like 20lbs. i think there is something
wrong...does anyone know wut should i do?

thanks

Quit jerking off.

The kid says he's 14. Can't you find a little human kindness in you
somewhere? Do you really think that's why he's weak, or are you just
trying to be funny by mortifying a kid? I guess what I'm asking is, did
you TRY to be an asshole or are just naturally one?

Dally

It's incredible how sick some of these 'people' really are. A bunch of sick
cowards! It makes them feel good to insult others over the internet where
they feel safe.

Old October 28th 05, 06:44 AM

"Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Dally" wrote in message
Bob Garrison wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Im 14, and im tall, and really bony, i have no fat on me, i wiegh 120
pounds. I can only benchpress like 20lbs. i think there is something
wrong...does anyone know wut should i do?

thanks

Quit jerking off.

The kid says he's 14. Can't you find a little human kindness in you
somewhere? Do you really think that's why he's weak, or are you just
trying to be funny by mortifying a kid? I guess what I'm asking is, did
you TRY to be an asshole or are just naturally one?

Dally

It's incredible how sick some of these 'people' really are. A bunch of
sick cowards! It makes them feel good to insult others over the internet
where they feel safe.

Bill . . .quit jerking off