Jogging

Old December 19th 09, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Rodders[_3_]

Default Jogging

"Alyona Okkiob" wrote in message
Hello! Everyone! I'm just newcomer here. Recently I have fixed
thoughts about jogging and sport for health generally. But I still
cant bring myself to engage in it. I'm interesting in all information
connecting with sport for beginners.

Can I suggest

UK.REC.RUNNING

Rodders

Jogging Peter Clinch Walking in the UK 0 December 19th 09 03:37 PM
Treadmill vs Jogging...Jogging feels much better Ned Running 8 May 7th 07 03:53 PM
Jogging np426z Running 2 December 22nd 04 05:59 PM
Jogging vs. walking Sseadoubleyou Running 70 December 21st 04 05:29 AM
Tread mill jogging vs Trail jogging Huguito Running 16 July 27th 04 04:49 AM