Best way to burn calories

Old December 5th 11, 07:37 PM
johnssimpsons johnssimpsons is offline
Junior Member

Swimming is one of the best exercise for fat burning. It makes work of our whole body. It is very safe exercise. A man can't get injuries during swimming. Swimming makes our body flexible and active for any task. Swimming reduces weight rapidly.
__________________
spider veins
Old February 13th 12, 09:26 AM
brukpyne brukpyne is offline
Junior Member

If you want burn extra calories from your body so you must to do some aerobics exercise and avoid fatty, sugary and spicy foods. I think Swimming and Dancing are the best way to burn extra calories from your body.
__________________
Table Linens
Old March 13th 12, 06:24 AM
cristood cristood is offline
Junior Member

There are some helpful ways to burn extra calories form your body such as Doing some exercise like swimming, running, cycling, etc.., Eat some fat burning foods.
__________________
R4i 3DS
Old March 24th 12, 09:27 AM
bisoub112 bisoub112 is offline
Junior Member

I used to be very slim until I went on medicine for my epilepsy. It seemed to give me permanent weight because when I went off of it, I didn't go back down. I'm still medium and I want an easy quick way to lose weight. I went from slim to medium, I want to be slim again. I tried running, jogging, even lifting weights and dancing but none of it worked. Will swimming work? I eat very healthy by the way
__________________
beach wear
Old August 21st 12, 03:54 AM
hello sunshine hello sunshine is offline
Junior Member

Swimming is an exercise that can be done by people of all ages and all body types. Itís a low impact exercise which means there is no pressure or impact put on a personís joints or bones. Running or swimming, both help in burning calories.
Old September 18th 12, 07:07 PM
Darian Darian is offline
Junior Member

Cardio exercise is the best way to burn the fat.
Cardio exercises including jogging, running, swimming, cycling, and jumping are most suggested exercises to burn more calories in minimum time.
Along with these cardio exercises a good weight loss diet plan bring positive results for the fat burning.

Rutherford workout programs

Last edited by Darian : September 22nd 12 at 02:39 PM.
Old October 22nd 12, 07:29 AM
fredbenny12 fredbenny12 is offline
Junior Member

Through walking, jogging, and swimming, you can burn your excess calories and you can remain fit and fine. This is quite beneficial and you can enjoy the best.
__________________
Australia Escort Agencies
Old January 9th 13, 06:48 AM
jerry99 jerry99 is offline
Junior Member

I things both running and swimming are effective in burning fats Both work in their own way But if we compare them i find running more effective then swimming in burning fats.

Last edited by jerry99 : September 18th 14 at 11:32 AM.
Old April 4th 13, 03:35 PM
Adrien8100 Adrien8100 is offline
Junior Member

Swimming is an activity that burns lots of calories, is easy on the joints, helps your weight, makes muscular strength and stamina, improves heart fitness, great down you off and refreshes you in the summer time.

View our wide range | Above Ground Pools

Last edited by Adrien8100 : November 9th 13 at 07:18 AM.
Old April 6th 13, 07:30 PM
Gabriel Gabriel is offline
Banned

Cardio is the best to burn the more calories in short time.
You should do high intensity cardio workouts such as running, swimming, cycling, jumping a rope or rock climbing for the fast fat burning.

Last edited by Gabriel : April 8th 13 at 05:05 PM.