New York City bench press meetup - Feb 21

Old February 12th 15, 04:14 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
David Solimano

Default New York City bench press meetup - Feb 21

Hi folks,

I'm going to be hosting a seminar on the bench press from 4-6 pm on
Feb 21, 2015, at Mid-City Gym in NYC. Email me if you'd like any
details. A friend of mine who is an olypmic lifter will be joining as
well, so I'm sure some weights will be cleaned and jerked.

Also, if you have any useful powerlifting bench press related
resources, I would appreciate it if you could post them for discussion
here. I've got a copy of Starting Strengh, and not much else.

Thanks,
David Solimano