Seasons greetings

Old December 11th 15, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Roger Chapman[_3_]

Default Seasons greetings

Since I look in so rarely these days and so it appears do the rest of
you I would like to take this early opportunity to wish all my friends
on urw an enjoyable yuletide and a prosperous new year.

--
Roger Chapman
Old December 11th 15, 03:46 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Gordon H[_4_]

On 11/12/2015 14:16, Roger Chapman wrote:
Since I look in so rarely these days and so it appears do the rest of
you I would like to take this early opportunity to wish all my friends
on urw an enjoyable yuletide and a prosperous new year.

Thank you Roger, your wishes are returned and extended to anyone who
still reads the group.
I hope you maintain fitness throughout 2016 too, and enjoy your walking.
After yet another DVT, I am somewhat limited, but still get out for
shortandeasy walks. ;-)

--
Gordon H

Remove Invalid to reply
Old December 13th 15, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Nick Maclaren[_4_]

In article ,
Paul Rooney wrote:

What's a DVT? If it's got alcohol in it, I want one!

You don't want one. You REALLY don't want one. Deep vein thrombosis.
Walking is good for avoiding them, but some people are susceptible,
anyway.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old December 13th 15, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Gordon H[_4_]

On 13/12/2015 13:55, Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
Paul Rooney wrote:

What's a DVT? If it's got alcohol in it, I want one!

You don't want one. You REALLY don't want one. Deep vein thrombosis.
Walking is good for avoiding them, but some people are susceptible,
anyway.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Correct. Read the helpful literature they provide at the Coag Clinic
and it tells you keep mobile, but it also advises you to "elevate the
leg". This causes me profound difficulty when I'm ballroom dancing 4
times a week. ;-)

--
Gordon H

Remove Invalid to reply
Old December 19th 15, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.walking
Graham Seed[_2_]

"Roger Chapman" wrote in message
Since I look in so rarely these days and so it appears do the rest of you
I would like to take this early opportunity to wish all my friends on urw
an enjoyable yuletide and a prosperous new year.

--
Roger Chapman

Merry Christmas Roger, and anyone else looking in. Must get the Christmas
booze and chop a few logs for the wood burner. All we need now is some cold
weather. Trudging over Kinder in the mud doesn't have the same ring to
it.......

Graham

Change of plans and seasons greetings Michelle Running 2 December 27th 09 03:02 AM
Seasons Greetings! (Humor) Omelet Weights 5 December 27th 07 08:01 PM
the seasons turn ... rick++ Running 1 June 15th 06 09:44 PM
Running & Change of Seasons Lanceandrew Running 12 October 11th 04 11:28 PM
Seasons druidh Walking in the UK 2 September 24th 03 12:47 PM