Radcliffe "Running Times" Road Racer of the year

Old December 5th 03, 02:43 PM
Harold Buck

Default Radcliffe "Running Times" Road Racer of the year

Paula Radcliffe was named Running Times Road Racer of the Year in the
women's category. Sure, she set world records at 5K, 10K, half-Marathon,
and Marathon distances, but couldn't they have found someone more
deserving? :-)

--Harold Buck

"I used to rock and roll all night,
and party every day.
Then it was every other day. . . ."
-Homer J. Simpson
Old December 5th 03, 02:58 PM
Parcet A.U.

her husband as a helper should get award too. who I heard a long time
ago from a painter friend who moved there and said to wife dad who I
work with for a couple years. Here around saginaw michigan.... has his
own Mexican restaurant now. said she don't do rec running she said and
took off like a bat out of hell. He said his son said... no one could
catch her.they all watch her from Mountain side. He do trail training
and Mountain Climbing job there too. may be been a few years
since...Y do I do this ****..........
I filled his water bottle restaurant he gave me this a.m. with sugar
cube.......strange. The hobo burgerking flu blanket giver was arested
this a.m. for hanging in myers store since last wednesday week before.
police said last time for him..... Hope he takes the flu with him,. that
was nasty I got a hold of some green so did the food thing. green gone.
F ing ran out of gas and had to do the 11 mile gas run on bike..........
tent and 18 wheeler truck were I took my insurance paid motor ride was
at this a.m. dark time to study land for deer play was probe2nd person
sleep off road some in 18 wheeler truck. I passon rde here too. that
cold was bad. Don't want it.... meyers parking lot no one can sleep
there now...... (maybe, been a long dime ago). So running world did a
bit on her and her husband. back then...
Her husband yes........ They don't do running....... a bike rider......

Old December 5th 03, 05:01 PM
Arbor77

If J-Lo had finished 22,378th in the NYC marathon,...

Not possible. If she had run, I guarantee she'd have finished in front of all
the guys.

Old December 5th 03, 05:28 PM
Asweepay

On 05 Dec 2003 17:01:20 GMT, (Arbor77) wrote:

If J-Lo had finished 22,378th in the NYC marathon,...

Not possible. If she had run, I guarantee she'd have finished in front of all
the guys.

Because they wouldn't be able to get around her massive dumper ?

Old December 5th 03, 05:34 PM
TopCounsel

If J-Lo had finished 22,378th in the NYC marathon,...

Not possible. If she had run, I guarantee she'd have finished in front of all

the guys.

Because they wouldn't be able to get around her massive dumper ?

Well -- something like that -- ask again if you still don't know after you grow
up....
Old December 5th 03, 06:27 PM
TopCounsel

Which one of her albums would you recommend I buy first, Bottom Counsel ?

Albums? She does music, then, eh? I sort of wondered how she became famous.
It would seem, anyway, that she will yet finish in front of ALL the guys --
those who couldn't pass, and those who wouldn't -- Vive la difference, non?

running routine for a beginner Michèle HN Aerobic 20 May 17th 04 10:06 PM
Help! 800cal/day = good diet or ED? "Eat less, do more" not working? VLCD trap? vlcd_hell Weights 126 February 7th 04 12:21 AM
DC Training (long) T-REx Weights 24 November 15th 03 02:19 AM
ITBS and gait John Moore Running 5 October 19th 03 12:02 PM
Vicodin Abusing No-Integrity Hypocrite ATP Weights 103 October 9th 03 05:51 PM