I broke my elbow and am in a cast- can I still run, or what exercise can I do?

Old July 30th 06, 04:11 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
[email protected]

Default I broke my elbow and am in a cast- can I still run, or what exercise can I do?

I broke my elbow and am in a cast- can I still run, or what exercise
can I do? Also, how long do you have to wear a cast before it comes off?

Old July 30th 06, 04:16 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
David Cohen

wrote
I broke my elbow and am in a cast- can I still run, or what exercise
can I do? Also, how long do you have to wear a cast before it comes off?

I agree with whatever your doctor told you.

You DID ask when they put you in a cast, right?

Old July 30th 06, 06:35 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Brian Link

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 02:16:33 GMT, "David Cohen"
wrote:

wrote
I broke my elbow and am in a cast- can I still run, or what exercise
can I do? Also, how long do you have to wear a cast before it comes off?

I agree with whatever your doctor told you.

You DID ask when they put you in a cast, right?

David

I wonder if this is CliffMacGillavry - maybe he's not hurt but is
planning a Jackass video?

Or else it's a kid whose folks didn't let him know...

Aehebert - enjoy having folks wait on you. Let em sign then show off
the signatures. And whatever you do, don't have someone drive a
shopping cart into your ass at 70 miles an hour like this idiot:

BLink

"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"

Exercise for Hands, Elbow & Feet Obadiah Aerobic 5 May 2nd 04 04:38 AM
A little more advanced Oldman Weights 23 February 13th 04 06:54 PM
Possible elbow injury Jeff Finlayson Weights 11 December 12th 03 07:40 PM
Crawl with high elbow or low elbow? Pat Swimming 12 November 14th 03 05:03 AM
Proper bench press technique Ted Theodoropoulos Weights 52 September 19th 03 08:11 PM