Rob Schuh

Old March 23rd 12, 12:38 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.sport.weightlifting
ATP

Default Rob Schuh

"Little Luke" wrote in message
.. .
The Witherman - A repost from MFW

I'm going to take a little time to recount what I know of Bert "Rob"
Schuh's sad life.

This story is some pretty tragic stuff, probably not appropriate for
young children. Imagine going from being a National Level
bodybuilder to a pseudo-dead 115 pounds in about seven years. Anyone
else see that picture of Bert with John Wash? He's emaciated (I'm not
exaggerating, he's like the guy in Seven who is falsely pronounced
deadíK) and he has this incredibly cheap leisure suit draped over him.

Of course, no one expects Rob to be dressed any better than a hobo
since it's a well-known fact that he's been collecting various forms of
welfare for the past decade. Not that Rob admits to any of this:
he'll tell you that he's a "world class musician" and a "professional
writer". Yeah, right, he couldn't buy his weekly supply of codeine
with what he gets from test.net and his music.

This reminds me of when Rob was going to jail (for like the fifth time)
because of his whole "script-forger" fiasco and he lied to everyone and
said he was going on vacation or something similarly ridiculous. That
really fooled everyone, lol, especially when ATP got on and posted about
how skinny Rob needed codeine and "writhed around like a retarded
snake without it."

I don't recall posting that, although I like the phrasing. I don't have any
personal knowledge of Rob's proclivities or lifestyle.

Old March 23rd 12, 12:57 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.sport.weightlifting
ATP

"JewFish" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:38:39 -0400, ATP wrote:

[...]

Memory loss - prevalent among 'roid abusers.

Why the sudden revival of interest in vintage MFW characters here and at The
Moynihan Institute?

Old March 23rd 12, 02:21 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.sport.weightlifting
Existential Angst[_2_]

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:57:12 -0400, ATP wrote:

"JewFish" wrote in message
[...]

I astarted it. Got any baby meat?
--
EA
Old March 23rd 12, 02:56 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.sport.weightlifting
Existential Angst[_2_]

FYI --

This is the x-privat.org Asshole EA, the same person as Anthony Atkielski,
who happens to be the same as Galicean, JewFish, and a host of other aliases
posting from the cyber cesspool x-privat.org, obsessed with pedophilia etc.
Not only is this x-privat.org asshole a total loser, he apparently really
needs company.
--
EA

Rob Schuh is a FAG TrueMan Weights 33 January 14th 05 10:10 AM
The NEW Rob Schuh DDSD Weights 0 August 3rd 04 10:08 PM
The Rob Schuh Files Bert Weights 2 April 7th 04 12:57 AM
Rob Schuh Swallows Cum! Rabbi Esau Weights 1 November 27th 03 05:08 PM
rob schuh is my biatch! [email protected] Weights 5 October 15th 03 07:22 PM