Rob Schuh

Old March 23rd 12, 03:32 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.sport.weightlifting
Existential Angst[_2_]

Default Rob Schuh

Little Luke is same goddam li'l bitch who poses as the Asshole EA, and who
doesn't have a fukn better thing to do than infect mfw, and forge
identities.

Schuh is Schuh.... to beat it to death is the hallmark of a stalker and a
bitter loser.
No biggie... what goes around comes around..... this x-privat.org asshole
will get his, sooner or later.
--
EA

"Little Luke" wrote in message
.. .
The Witherman - A repost from MFW

I'm going to take a little time to recount what I know of Bert "Rob"
Schuh's sad life.

This story is some pretty tragic stuff, probably not appropriate for
young children. Imagine going from being a National Level
bodybuilder to a pseudo-dead 115 pounds in about seven years. Anyone
else see that picture of Bert with John Wash? He's emaciated (I'm not
exaggerating, he's like the guy in Seven who is falsely pronounced
dead¡K) and he has this incredibly cheap leisure suit draped over him.

Of course, no one expects Rob to be dressed any better than a hobo
since it's a well-known fact that he's been collecting various forms of
welfare for the past decade. Not that Rob admits to any of this:
he'll tell you that he's a "world class musician" and a "professional
writer". Yeah, right, he couldn't buy his weekly supply of codeine
with what he gets from test.net and his music.

This reminds me of when Rob was going to jail (for like the fifth time)
because of his whole "script-forger" fiasco and he lied to everyone and
said he was going on vacation or something similarly ridiculous. That
really fooled everyone, lol, especially when ATP got on and posted about
how skinny Rob needed codeine and "writhed around like a retarded
snake without it."

These sad events haven't exactly been kind to Schuh's love life. His
wither-dick has probably taken the hardest hit (pun). Now it seems
that Bert can't maintain an erection without a handful of tribex, a
rubber band and an old popsickle stick. Sad.

Rob isn't the only one to blame for this problem, however. His
girlfriend (I'll refer to her as Clumpy the Dwarf to protect her good
name) isn't exactly the ideal stimulus. I myself (as a man with an
ever-ready penis) probably could get hard with a quarter-mile of Yvette
-oops-bending over to guzzle out of her slop trough.

I guess I can't blame Rob for his occasional outbursts on Usenet --
us "Anonymous AOL ****s" and "webtv morons" are all Rob had left to
abuse. After all, in real life what's the likelihood of Schuh talking
trash to ANYONE? Even the skinniest of junior high kids would force
witherBert's borderline-living self into the great beyond if he used a
tone they didn't appreciate.

So, remember, when Rob-Bert spews unoriginal tirade after unoriginal
tirade at myself and others, he's a sick, SICK man lashing out at all
that he can. Pity him and be sure not to let him upset you so much
that you have to miss a day at work: Bert's welfare money has to come
from somewhere, you know.

Old March 23rd 12, 06:43 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.sport.weightlifting
Existential Angst[_2_]

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 22:32:23 -0400, Existential Angst wrote:

Schuh is Schuh.... to beat it to death is the hallmark of a stalker and a
bitter loser.
No biggie... what goes around comes around..... this x-privat.org asshole
will get his, sooner or later.

The x-privat.org Asshole EA, of course.....

Rob Schuh ATP Weights 3 March 23rd 12 02:56 AM
Rob Schuh is a FAG TrueMan Weights 33 January 14th 05 10:10 AM
The NEW Rob Schuh DDSD Weights 0 August 3rd 04 10:08 PM
The Rob Schuh Files Bert Weights 2 April 7th 04 12:57 AM
rob schuh is my biatch! [email protected] Weights 5 October 15th 03 07:22 PM