IM Wisc: Littering and graffiti

Old September 14th 03, 02:33 AM
John Hardt

Default IM Wisc: Littering and graffiti

Let me guess Gabe, your favorite book is "How to Win Friends and Influence
People".

Harold is right on the mark. All it takes is one ****ed off property owner
along the race route who knows how to write a decent letter to the right
public official and the race won't happen at all next year.

By the way, congrats Harold.

John

On 09/13/03 8:21 PM, in article, "Gabe" wrote:

Who the hell is Hayrold? the triatlon morality police, mind your own
business. Maybe at your 5mph pace you have time to stop at every trash
can.

Harold Buck wrote in message news:no_one_knows-

I mentioned this in my race report, but it bears repeating:

DO NOT throw your trash on the ground during triathlons. First of all,
it's against the law. Second, it jeopardizes the race route for the next
year, and, third, it's not that hard to put wrappers in your bike
jerseys.

TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS to use chalk when writing you
inspiriational messages, not paint.

--Harold Buck

Old September 15th 03, 01:31 AM
Tom Henderson

(Gabe) wrote in news:5598fe0e.0309131621.18cc24f6
@posting.google.com:

Who the hell is Hayrold?

An Ironman. Who the hell are you?

Old September 15th 03, 07:12 PM
Manfred Dötsch

Gabe,
after reading your post I think you do have a problem - unless of course you
are in your adolesence. In that case, just relax and try to grow up ...

Manfred

Old September 15th 03, 08:01 PM
rtk

I think adolescents are being seriously maligned. Gabe's problems are
clearly not a little matter of age.

Ruth Kazez

The only appropriate response to your error-riddled and foolish
adolescent rantings can be:

PLONK

--Harold Buck

Old September 16th 03, 01:15 AM
Tom Henderson

(Gabe) wrote in
om:

spew removed

And I thought there was no way you could sound less intelligent than the
first post. Silly me!