Aldi offers - 1st December

Old November 24th 05, 10:57 PM posted to uk.rec.walking

Default Aldi offers - 1st December

Amongst all the ski gear, would you believe Fondue mix???

druidh
Old November 24th 05, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.walking

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 22:57:01 GMT, druidh
wrote:

Amongst all the ski gear, would you believe Fondue mix???

It must be fate! Just after Peter has given me the recipe :-))

Wet fishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~
Old November 24th 05, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.walking

wrote:

Amongst all the ski gear, would you believe Fondue mix???

It must be fate! Just after Peter has given me the recipe :-))

Wet fishes,

Yep - toooo scary!!

druidh
Old November 24th 05, 11:45 PM posted to uk.rec.walking

wrote:

Amongst all the ski gear, would you believe Fondue mix???

It must be fate! Just after Peter has given me the recipe :-))

Wet fishes,

Yep - toooo scary!!

If they'd been offering digital mapping, though - now that would have
been *really* scary!!! :-)))

Wet fishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~
Old November 25th 05, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.walking

In article , Peewiglet
writes

wrote:

Amongst all the ski gear, would you believe Fondue mix???

It must be fate! Just after Peter has given me the recipe :-))

Wet fishes,

Yep - toooo scary!!

If they'd been offering digital mapping, though - now that would have
been *really* scary!!! :-)))

Beware the small print - you have to erase all copies of Pete's fondue
recipe from your computer before downgrading to their redimix ;-)

--

Dominic Sexton
Old November 25th 05, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.walking

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:16:16 +0000, Dominic Sexton
wrote:

In article , Peewiglet
writes

wrote:

Amongst all the ski gear, would you believe Fondue mix???

It must be fate! Just after Peter has given me the recipe :-))

Wet fishes,

Yep - toooo scary!!

If they'd been offering digital mapping, though - now that would have
been *really* scary!!! :-)))

Beware the small print - you have to erase all copies of Pete's fondue
recipe from your computer before downgrading to their redimix ;-)

Eek!

Well I suppose it could be worse. At least I don't need to erase all
traces from the Kettley Thing before upgrading to a larger portion!
:-)

Wet fishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~

Chantry Flats/Santa Anita Canyon Road to Reopen in December 2005 Helpmeister Running 4 November 15th 05 01:53 AM
UPDATE:> Gear Tests Completed at BackpackGearTest.org in December 2004 Andrew Priest Walking in the UK 6 January 13th 05 02:42 AM
Half marathon in december jojo Running 5 April 15th 04 02:47 PM
Adv: Californiaman Training Program by Paul Huddle and Roch Frey. Starting Monday 8 December Multisports.com Triathalon 0 December 4th 03 08:55 AM
High saturated fat, starch avoidance weight loss diet offers good preliminary results Home_sweet_emoH Swimming 2 November 19th 03 02:21 AM